Chapter Nine

Cry's P.O.V.

 As I was playing Skyrim, loading myself up with the best weapons I could possibly have, while the other guys did the same. We decided that we should attempt to kill a dragon, even if we may fail horribly. Suddenly, a white blur of hair appeared next to my face, making me move my eyes briefly from the screen to look at her. I tilted my head as I continued to load myself up, waiting her to speak.

"Hey, mind if we take another break?" Fallen asked in my ear. I turned my head fully towards her to meet her golden eyes underneath my mask. We had just taken a break about an hour ago, and we normally had hourly breaks, but this was a special occasion. I was about to ask what we were going to take a break for, but of course, she read my mind. "[Y/N] wants to talk with you, if that's okay. It isn't too important."

Of course it's important, I nearly murmured under my breath. If           [Y/N] had anything to say, anything at all, no matter its importance, it was like a treasure to me. With a nod to Fallen, she dismissed herself to the kitchen to return with the other girls, leaving me at the screen. "Hey, guys," I said as I finished loading myself up, then suddenly paused the game, freezing the others' screens. "We should probably take another break, it's been about an hour." They all agreed, and the break screen appeared as I removed my headphones, getting up and heading towards the kitchen.

Your P.O.V.

Fallen returned shortly, her hands on her hips in triumph. You sighed, shaking your head at her but you couldn't help but smile. You appreciated her support and you were glad she was so intrigued about getting Cry and you together. This meant that she cared for you, even if you had just met. Silently, you thanked her as Cry approached. Fallen and Red left the kitchen, giving you thumbs up before heading back to their own boyfriends, leaving Cry and you alone.

"Is there something wrong, [Y/N]?" Cry asked immediately as he leaned against the counter with you. You played with the piece of your pizza as you bit your lip, trying to plan this out. You could sense the protectiveness in his voice, and you felt honored to have him be worried about you. It was cute.

You shook your head at him, sighing softly as you set the pizza slice back down on your napkin. You glanced at him out of the corner of your eye before turning your head to him, giving him your full attention. Butterflies overwhelmed your throat as your words were caught on the tip of your tongue. This seemed to amuse Cry as he moved closer to you. "I know what you're thinking, and you don't have to say it. It's written all over your face..." he said softly, smiling underneath his mask. "Trust me, the only reason why I haven't asked you out yet is due to that same fact. I'm scared of denial and rejection, but now that I realize you want the same thing... [Y/F/N], will you please be my princess?" he finished.

Your face instantly blushed pure red and you nodded, making him grin wider. You put your head down for a bit, trying to hide your embarrassment, but when you looked up to him next time, he caught you just in time. He gently took your chin between his index finger and thumb, lifting his mask up with his other free hand, and kissed your softly on the lips. Instantly, you felt like fireworks were on your lips, and it gave you a sense of protection and lovingness. The kiss, however, didn't last long due to the fact that the Late Night Crew was grinning from ear to ear at you.

Jund was in front of all the other members, holding one of the laptops used for the live stream, facing the camera to Cry and you. Blushes formed on your cheeks as Cry adjusted his mask to cover his face, which only produced more laughter. "Well, there you have it folks!" Jund announced to the live stream, and to the Late Night Crew in general. "I am officially a loner and need to get a girlfriend." This produced even more laughter, especially from the stream, which the chat exploded with messages.

You all exited the kitchen soon after, heading towards the flat screen to start up Karaoke Night. You and Cry fell behind the group as he slipped his arm around your waist, pulling him closer to you. The distance between you two was satisfactory, pleasing you both as he kissed you gently on the cheek and quietly murmured, "I have found my princess..."