Chapter Eleven

Your P.O.V.

Light traveled into the room, shining brightly through the open screen windows. You groaned loudly as the light shone on your eyes, blinding you briefly as you rolled over onto your side. As you took a breath in, you realized that your head was slowly moving up and down. You jerked your head up, your breath caught in your throat as you looked over Cry's shirtless chest, shocking you for a little. Soon, last night's events attempted to replay in your head – but absolutely failed – but you knew it all lead up to the fact that you had fallen asleep on shirtless Cry.

Cry's mask was just casually resting on his face; the strings that had once held it tightly on were limb against his temples. You could see some of his left eye, in which his dark eyelashes rested gently on his soft, pale cheeks. His tie was long since missing, but his shirt was used as a pillow for the hungover Jund, who slept deeply on the love chair, also shirtless like your YouTuber boyfriend.

As you slowly, and carefully, got up off the couch, trying not to wake Cry, you attempted to piece together the fuzzy events from last night. Besides a dull headache, mostly everything had been long forgotten of last night after Karaoke Night, but you faintly remember Snake pulling some beer out of his backpack. The headache proved this memory, probably due to the small hangover you had. You probably guessed the others had one, too.

Taking a quick look around the house, you found that Snake and Fallen were sleeping on the lone bed upstairs, cuddling underneath the covers. By the looks of it, both of them had much clothes on, and it gave you the impression that some bow chicka bow-wow action happened that night. You decided not to press for details, and instead, you headed back downstairs. You found Red passed out at her desk, face pressed on the keyboard while her hair was a complete disaster. Her hangover would be the worst out of them all, but you could say the same for her boyfriend. Russ was curled up in a ball on the floor a few feet away, sucking his thumb a bit while he slept.

You wanted to curl back up next to Cry and sleep alongside the rest of the Late Night Crew, but you decided against it, since your stomach was growling uncontrollably. With a sigh, you headed off towards the kitchen, in search of the leftovers from last night's stream. Luck was on your side as you found a can of Red Bull – a treat from Red's – and a slice of pizza. You quietly nibbled on the pizza, and soon you were greeted by a groan and shuffling feet. You smirked at Red, murmuring a soft, "Good morning, beautiful~ The Earth says hello!" She growled in reply, snatching the half-empty can of Red Bull off of you, chugging the rest of the drink.

"Does my little hungover redhead need coffee?" you asked in a cheerful tone, and if she didn't feel crappy, she probably would've made a snarky remark at you. She nodded quickly as she pulled up a stool to the counter, sitting on it before laying her head down on the counter. "I think we all do..." you said quietly as you headed back into the living room, pulling your cell phone out from underneath some clothes as you dialed Dunkin Dounuts, ordering some coffee and doughnuts. They told you that they would arrive at your location in about a quarter of a hour and the price of your order. You thanked them, hanging up the phone as you headed to the nearest bathroom, preparing yourself to look as good as you could manage in a hungover state as you waited for the delivery.

The door bell rang as you ran your fingers through your hair, making you stop adjusting yourself as you hurried to the door, fearing it might wake the others; you didn't feel like dealing with five cranky, half-drunk people, so getting to the door was the best plan. You opened the door, your eyes widening slightly at the sight of two people, dressed in all black, with no coffee or doughnuts whatsoever. Suddenly, the smaller one lunged, snatching your wrist and pulling you outside. The male wrapped his hand around your mouth; a rag that had a sickly sweet scent to it was placed over your mouth and nose, forcing you to breathe it in. Slowly, you drifted away from reality, and once more, you sank into the darkness; however, this darkness wasn't as comforting as it was the last time you had fainted...