Chapter Twenty-Two

Cry's P.O.V.

I lay on the ground in my house, gripping my wound tightly, gasping and panting heavily. The pain in my side burned like Hell's inferno, but even if I was to die and go to Hell, I was not going to allow [Y/N] to live the rest of her life in misery. I pushed myself off the ground and got into a crouched position, panting from the pain that racked through my entire body. It seemed every time I turned around, my friends and I were getting hurt, and no matter what I did, it didn't seem like it would stop. Mad! was trying to take over, to make the pain cease to exist, and slowly, I allowed him, feeling the numbness of my body begin. I wasn't going to allow anyone to ever hurt any of my loved ones again.

I stumbled to my feet, my hand still gripping my wounded side. It was bleeding really badly at this point, and I felt like I was going to pass out from blood loss, but I forced myself to stumble towards the front door. I had no idea where to go or what to do since I didn't know where Felix would be holding my loved ones captive. Suddenly, the front door slowly and carefully opened, revealing a startled Marzia. "C-Cry!" she exclaimed, rushing to my side and examining the wound. "What happened!?"

I ignored her question, not bothering to worry about my wound since my friends seemed to be in more danger than me. "Wh-Where's Felix...?" I mumbled, looking at her with darkened eyes. She explained that he had left the hotel early in the morning, and when he accidently woke his girlfriend up, he explained that he was going to see me. Such pathetic lies. I shook my head quickly, gasping at the sudden movement. "I think he's lost his mind, Marzia.... We need to find him, as soon as possible, or else something bad is going to happen...." Suddenly, I remembered something. The male who had stabbed me and put me in this gruesome state, he was the key to finding my loved ones. "Do you know anyone named Demon?"

Marzia tilted her head in confusion at me, giving me a look with her dark brown eyes, which I would've considered beautiful if it wasn't for the terrible situation we were in. "Oh, wait... Do you mean Jordan? Felix and him are really close friends... Why?" I quickly asked where she lives and if she was able to drive to his house. She agreed, but only after arguing with me about tending to my wounds first. I rejected her medical attention and stumbled to her car, getting into the passenger seat and continuing to grip my wounded side. As Marzia began to drive, I hoped that everyone was safe, and that they could hold out until I found them.

Third Person P.O.V.

[Y/N] hung next to the Late Night Crew, her hands bound tight above her head while she remained unscathed unlike the other members. She had given them one good look over when she arrived at Demon's house before they hung her up like fresh meat, but no one was able to look at her. Jund had tried to look at her reassuringly but Victoria, being the bitch she truly was, kicked him where the sun didn't shine. That made it clear that no one was allowed to look at [Y/N] so it was pointless for her to look at the Late Night Crew. Felix and Demon stood off to the side, watching the hanging members while Demon had a sly grin plastered on his face. A sinking feeling in your stomach made you think the worst for the fate of your YouTuber boyfriend, since Demon was the last person who saw him, but you continued to think about all those times that Cry had rescued you gave you some hope that he would yet again save you like a damsel in distress.

Felix seemed to grow impatient and began to pace around the basement, his hands folded across his chest in disturbance. "Where's Cry?" he continued to ask Demon, who just sighed and rolled his eyes. Felix was becoming annoyed with Demon continuing to refuse to answer that simple question, forcing Felix's curiosity to get the best of him. He headed towards the stairs but was abruptly stopped when Demon cocked a gun to Felix's head.

"Sir," Demon began, closing his dark eyes and rubbing one of his temples with his free hand. "I do not believe visiting Cry without a proper body guard would be wise, and I would advise you to stay in the perimeter. He knows that you have his friends, and will obviously follow them until the ends of the world, so he is bound to show up eventually...." Demon sighed, running his hand through his hair. "But, then again, I am involved with kidnapping and rape, so I think it would be wise to clean this slate completely – meaning that we must finish everyone off, including Cry." Felix's eyes widened as he looked at him out of the corner of his eyes, waiting for him to pull the trigger, but it never came. The front door to Demon's house suddenly opening, making a loud creak echo through the dark house.