Chapter One

"Logan Prescott, you are a god."

Lucas drops my transcript in the air, letting it fall feather-style onto my desk. "Seriously, this is fridge worthy. Nothing i've never done has been fridge worthy." He wipes away an invisible tear. 

Lucas was my best friend, mostly because he was gay. He was a master at the art of french braiding and he listened to me ramble on for hours at a time.

I've spent the last six months playing bachelor with him, trying to set him up with other guys. If I wasn't his best friend, I would have no clue that he was gay. He showed no interest in any of the guys I set him up with.

"You should put your god-like abilities to good use and become a doctor or something," he says. 

"Speaking of greek gods," I said.

"What? I was talking about your gra-" His voice stops in mid sentence and he looks behind me. A warm hand touches my shoulder. 

Behind me is our six foot beautiful substitute. "Hi Mr. Dixon." I widen my teeth even more.

"Logan, Lucas," he says. Lucas just nods at him.

"Logan, your english paper was extremely pleasurable to read." 

I wink at Lucas. "Thank you Mr. Dixon." I twirl my hair around my fingers, acting shy. "It's nothing special, though."

"No, it really is. I would love to see more from you,"

"Yup I'm sure you would love that but Logan and I are very busy people so goodbye goodluck and enjoy the rest of your day." Lucas bursts out. He drags me out the door into the hall while I laugh uncontrollably. 

"Jealous?" I ask between giggles. 

"The sub was a creep, and you know it. 'extremely pleasurable to read.' Who is he, some online predator?" he spits back at me. 

"You're jealous and you can't even admit it to yourself, Luke." I say. "Just admit that you've got the hots for Dixon."

"So when is the Big Trip?" he asks, looking down.

"Don't pull one of your trip-related subject changers on me. Don't think I didn't catch that." I hiss.

He pouts at me and waits for me to respond. 

"It's next week." He smiles at me.

"Are you excited?" he asks. 

"Are you kidding me? I'm practically shitting bricks here," I say. He laughs his warm welcoming Lucas laugh.

"So do you even have any idea as to where we're going, Prescott?" He puts his hand on his hip.

"No clue." I say.

"Then how do I know if I should pack a swimsuit? What if we're going to Antarctica?" He asks.

"Trust me, we're not going to Antarctica." I say. "We're definitely going to someplace with nice beaches and good food." 

His face lights up. "Sounds good to me." He raises his waterbottle to mine in cheers. 

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Picture on the side is Lily Collins. She's who I would choose to play Logan. 

It's fine if you don't agree with my choice! 

Much love, 

Eun