Chapter Seven

Jason's POV

Me and Cameron had decided to take Lucy to six flags. She was being incredibly irritating at home because of her boredom, so we'd figured that a day in a tiring park would calm her down.

Cameron was my beta. Betas and Alphas were usually close because of their titles, but me and Cameron were friends long before we even knew we would get the title.

I wasn't supposed to be the Alpha. My brother was older and had wanted the title from the day he was taught about pack hierchy. When I was four, my brother Adrian told me the meanest thing he'd ever said.

"You will never be above me. If you try to become Alpha, I will banish you from the pack once I am given the title. You have no chance, so stay away."

He never said much to me after that. The only person I told was Cameron. I never even wanted the title, but Adrian was still so protective of it.

My little sister Lucy was born when I was eleven. My mother had finally decided to stop having children after Lucy, she was such a wild child.

My brother Adrian was banished from the pack when I was eighteen. I was so shocked when I found out that he'd become a rogue, but my father wouldn't tell me what he'd done to get kicked out and I never asked. I became the alpha of the Dark Wood pack. I had four hundred people to look up to me when I was only eighteen.

Cameron became the Beta because his father somehow died. The reason was unknown, his body was just found in the woods. He became the beta of my pack a year after I became alpha.

I shook my head, not wanting to remember my past. "Lucy! Five minutes! I'll be in the car!" I shout from downstairs.

I swing into my black Jeep, Cameron hopping in the passenger's seat with a bag of chips in his hand. Cameron looked like a fifteen year old boy, wearing a tank top and jeans. His shirt had a banana printed on the front. "What?" he asks, his mouth full of chips. "It's in style," he muffles.

Lucy hopps into the backseat, wearing a teeny red v-neck with shorts. She'd spent that much time to pick out a typical outfit?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at Six Flags, with Lucy screaming about her excitement in the parking lot. Me and Cameron just talk our way to the check in, ignoring Lucy's rambling. Once inside the park, I start to feel something. It was like I was a piece of metal, and the magnet was somewhere around me.

It was my mate. My wolf started howling inside, begging me to find her faster. I sniffed around for the amazing smell that surrounded the entance to the Golliath.

"Cam, you hang with Lucy. I've got to go," I said, not looking at him.

"What? Jas, we just got here." he replied.

"She's here," I tell him through mind link. He slaps me on the back.

"Go find her man," he says.

I head toward the Golliath. My wolf wants to come out so desperately, so he can find her faster. I try to stay calm in front of all these people. I search my way to the back of the Golliath. I groan. I can tell she's somewhere farther up in line.

I do what I have to do. I just start cutting the massive rows of people, making my way to the front. I hear a few people say "did he just cut us?", while other guys just mutter 'asshole' under their breaths. It didn't matter. I needed to find her. Most girls didn't have a problem, a few of them tried to talk to me while I moved past them.

And that's when I saw her.

My wolf was ecstatic. He was howling and cheering inside. She was beautiful.

She had such long, beautiful hair. It was a dark brown shade with hints of black in it. From far away I could see her pale blue eyes, looking out into the crowd. She had a set of perfect strawberry pink lips that I wanted to feel on mine. I was so lucky to have her for a mate.

She looked a little miserable and frantic. Her hands raised to her temples in thought. I was a little worried and angry, thinking that someone must have made her upset. And they should be dead.

I made my way torwards her when someone put their arm out in front of my stomach. "No cuts, big boy. I've been waiting for this ride for a while now." a boy says. He looks to be about only ten. I shove my palm in his face and push him away without a second thought.

Seven steps. Six steps. Five steps away from her.

And then she talks to the boy next to her. He looked to be her age. I was going to kill him.

I made my way torwards him when suddenly a hand yanks my shoulder back, or tries to. I don't budge but I stop walking and turn around. "What?" I yell. The short lady flinches at my bark and starts to cringe. I felt guilty, but she was holding me back.

"My son tells me that you cut him in line. Is this true?" she asks in a whisper. I look down and see the boy at her side. I roll my eyes. "Look, it's really important. I need to find someone." I say. I hear the rollercoaster car break and stop. I turn around to see my flawless mate step into the car.

I walk away from the mother and her son and smash in front of whoever was going to sit next to her. I hop into the seat, wondering how I should approach her.

The guys put my safety garment on, making it hard to see her. As soon as the ride starts I break the garment and twist it to the side so that I can be closer to her. She smelled like vanilla and wild flowers, something I could spend the rest of my life sniffing. She turns around and stares at me in shock with her deep blue irises, her pupils dialating. I knew she could feel it too.

She doesn't say anything, so I lean in. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

I rested my face in her neck, inhaling her scent. It felt so incredibly good to feel her skin. "It's you," I whisper. Soft shivers go through her and I smile into her skin, knowing that she felt it too. I brought my face out and smiled at her. I took her hand in mine to feel more of the tingles.

She stares straight at me. She really was stunning. I wanted to press my lips onto hers, so I decided I would.

She was much shorter than me, not that I minded. I lifted her chin up and lowered my head, ready to taste her lips.

And then she speaks up. "When you eat a taco, do you turn your head? Or the taco?"

I was a bit shocked that she'd said something at a time like that. I couldn't tell if she had rejected the kiss or just needed to ask that question.

I got lost in her watery eyes. Before I'd thought they were an icy color, but now I could see that they were a deeper, bluer shade.

I was about to tell her how beautiful she is, when the car suddenly drops fifty feet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Eun! Two chapters in one day???

And I might even post a third!

Vote and comment!

Eun