Chapter Ten

"Logan, oh my god, you're alive," Lucas says. He's doing a full body check on me, inspecting my arms and legs.

He sniffs the air and looks around him, looking crazed. "What is it?" I ask.

He turns toward me. "We're you two about to have sex?" He asks. I widen my eyes. How did he know that? "He's here, isn't he." Lucas snaps.

He pulls me into the hotel room roughly, and as soon as the door shuts he has me pinned up on the wall with both hands over my head.

"Lucas!" I shriek. What was wrong with him?

And that's when I see it. The same thing that happened to Jason, was appearing in front of my face once again.

Lucas's eyes turned dark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

I place a lasting kiss on her lips before I leave. It hurts me and my wolf to know that we just walked her over to another man, and my wolf almost turned my feet around to force me the other way. 

Logan keeps waving me away, trying to get me to leave. "He can't see you, or else he'd go batshit crazy." She whines. I take short, one foot steps, at a painfully slow pace away from her door. She glares at me and decides to push me all the way to where the ice box is. 

"You're adorable," I mutter under my breath. She looks up at me with those impaling blue eyes. She blushes lightly and tucks her hair behind her ear. No, I can't, not right here....

But I do.

I smash my lips onto hers. It takes a while for her to calm down from the shock, but eventually she kisses me back. Our hands go into our normal positions: mine around her lower back, hers just hanging on my shoulders. 

She tousles her hands through my hair which causes me to go mad. I'm kissing her with so much force that she has to pull away at certain points. Take it slow, Jason. I know that she won't be ready for me, not for a while.

I realize that if we don't stop, I will end up taking her. Right here. Right now. In the ice box room, at two in the morning, with or without her own free will.

After our kiss ends painfully,I walk her back to her room. My wolf wants to come out again and show Lucas who's top dog, who's the Alpha.

I knew Lucas was a wolf the moment I met him. He obviously came from some title,like possibly a third in command's son. The power that he breathed was so incredibly weak, like he was the great great great grandson of a third in command. I knew that wasn't possible though, because the title must not stay to one wolf for too long. It must be passed down.

Logan is convinced that Lucas is gay, but I know better. Who could resist her? She was more beautiful than anyone I'd ever seen. She was so oblivious to her own beauty that punks like Lucas could play the gay card on her. I was not going to let that happen. 

Tomorrow, I would make Logan stay with me for the remainder of her trip. I would eventually explain to her my other half, and that she would have to become our Luna. 

I smiled, feeling giddy at the thought. I'd finally found her. I still had to claim her, introduce her to the pack, and eventually mate with her. I was looking forward to all three.

We arrived at her door, my wolf pressing to be released. It was painful to let her go. But She insisted on my appearance to not be seen. She didn't want a fight to arise. Oh, poor innocent Logan. She had no idea how badly I would kick Lucas's ass if he weren't her companion.

If only I had found her first. I wouldn't have to deal with Lucas. The only reason why I haven't torn him limb from limb yet was because Logan was a human, and she wouldn't be able to understand or forgive me if I had. His trespassing and his bond with my mate would not be acceptable if it weren't for the fact that she was a human.

As soon as I get Logan to accept me, I can transform her myself into one of us, one of the wolves. Her human state would not be able to handle the stress of Luna duties, especially when we have the strongest pack in America. 

She also wouldn't be able to survive you in bed, my wolf slips into my mind. 

I half grin, knowing that he's right. Logan looks up at me with those starry eyes. "What?" She asks.

"Nothing." I say, smiling again. She has no idea.

We take a depressing goodbye kiss, and I make slow strides away from her. My wolf is infuriated. How could I let her go? With him? I clenched my fists. I needed to let this go. Lucas wouldn't dare touch her, she was mine. And I was an Alpha. He had to feel the power radiating from me, even if he was from another pack.

I'm about to walk into the elevator when I decide to eavesdrop. I heard nothing at first, but then I hear her shriek.

I almost shift that second. My bones start cracking and my blood starts heating up. The elevator I was about to enter suddenly opens, and it's filled with a family. I painfully force my bones back into place. 

I wait and wait, seeing if the noise was either laughter or horror. I hear it again. 

"Lucas!" she screams.

I turn and look at the family, who's walking in the same direction where Logan's room is. I can't shift in front of them.

I have no choice. I run up from behind them and bonk their two children's heads together, and then the parents.

I apologize to their unconscious bodies and then break Logan's door down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment please! I have 280 reads so far. It isn't amazing but I am still overjoyed! However, I am not getting very many votes, which saddens me. It's so encouraging when someone votes, because it makes me feel like people like my story. So if you like it, and you want to hear more from me, please vote! 

Much crazy love,

Eun