Lucas (A/N)

Important Author's Note

Hey guys I don't want to give out any spoilers, but I need to set some things straight. Lucas's character is being misread.  I'm getting private messages saying things like:

"Aw, I love Lucas."

"I want my own Lucas!"

"You should make him funnier."

"Lucas doesn't seem gay to me, tbh." , etc.

Although your feedback is so encouraging and amazing, I want you to know that Lucas isn't supposed to be seen as "the gay bestfriend", he's supposed to be her bestfriend who just happens to be gay. He's not what the stereotypes describe him as. He's an ordinary guy, who dresses like an ordinary guy, talks like an ordinary guy, and acts like an ordinary guy. He doesn't have the "sense of style" that gay men usually have, or any of that kind of stuff. I'm sorry if you were hoping for a typical gay-bestie relationship, but that's not what you're gonna get from me.

Also, Lucas is only goofy and quirky around Logan. He's very kind and warm to everyone, but he doesn't reveal much of his personality to them. In someone else's eyes, Lucas would just be seen as a normal guy who's really sweet. So you won't see him being silly or serious around other people, the way he is with Logan. 

Also, I'm changing the role of Lucas. I chose Colton Hayes to play him before, but it kept bothering me that Colton looked too old and too mature for Lucas's character. So now I am now using Max Irons for Lucas. (There's a picture of Max to the side.)

Hope you like the change! If you don't, that's cool with me. I just think that the look of the character is important, so I want to get it perfect. But if you prefer Colton Hayes or someone else, go ahead and picture him instead. :)  

OH ALSO the character you're about to meet, Jason, I can't decide a name for him. I sort of like the name Jason, but I'm not crazy about it. Could you guys comment or send me messages of name suggestions? Thanks a bunch <3

Muuuch love,

Eun 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEAH! I forgot to answer this person's question. Yes, this is a werewolf fiction. (:

Logan is a human, but I'm trying to figure out a way to make her a werewolf. Maybe she's been one all along and never knew? Maybe she's scratched by a werewolf and get's wolf blood in her, making her one herself? Maybe she'll just stay human? I don't know yet.