Chapter Eleven

Back to Logan's POV

Whatever Jason was, Lucas was as well. He began to growl, a low, barely audible growl.

Lucas's eyes go mad, searching up and down my body. He eventually puts me down.I gasp for air, even though I was never deprived of any. "Why, why did you do that?" I ask between pants.

He's glaring at me. "You are my best fucking friend and you left me for some guy you just met? You know how fucking angry I was when your stuff wasn't here? When you didn't call?" he shouts.

I shrink down. I need to let him cool off, and accept my apologies. I couldn't waste our trip on a fight, it was stupid. 

His hand runs through his hair, like he's frustrated. He was so handsome to me before, but now he just looks like a version of Jason that lacks in features. It was strange to see him as a weak person when I used to marvel at his body. No one could compare to Jason, really. 

"I met someone," he says. His eyes are lighter again, and his face looks kinder than before. I grin from ear to ear.

"Who?" I shout. Lucas grins at me, but something on his grin hints at a speck of evil.

A man from the bedroom emerges. He's tall, not as tall as Jason, handsome, not even nearly as much as Jason is, and his sandy blonde hair is combed over and neat. It doesn't make me want to run my hands through it, though. I smile to myself. Jason was a lucky catch.

I was still happy for Lucas, though. He'd finally found a boy who he appreciated. The man walked straight toward me, grinning. I expected a friendlier tone, but the man just puts his hand out and grunts "Mark.". I shake his hand vigorously, grinning out all of my teeth, and burst out "Hi I'm Logan we're from England how are you?"

Mark just smiles at me, and looks at Lucas lovingly. Lucas returns the smile.

That's when I hear glass break.

I drop to the floor, horrified. It sounded like it came from the bedroom. Lucas and Mark crouch down too, looking traumatized. The two guys just met and they were already going through hard times. The glass was obviously a window breaking, which meant someone was breaking in. How could someone break in? We were nine stories high.

Lucas looks at me nervously. "Go!" he shouts, nodding toward the door.

I realize that Lucas is sacrificing himself. Sacrificing himself for me. I shake my head. "I'll call nine-one-one, you go" I whisper. 

I tear my cell phone out of my back pocket. I am having trouble unlocking my phone, when I realize I have an emergency call button. I swipe it, desperately trying to click call. My head is knocked by a set of knuckles.

I'm on the ground, but not unconscious yet. I turn to see the intruder. I can barely make out a face when I'm knocked again.

The lights go out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

The door doesn't fall to the ground immediately, but after a few kicks and slams, I finally have the room in sight and up for investigation.

Lucas and another man are in the room, staring out of a window. Lucas turns to look at me, with fear in his eyes. Logan is nowhere in sight.

"Oh, Jason, help us," he pleads.

My fists clench when I see broken glass lying on the floor. Lucas's shirt is torn open, and the boy next to him has blood on his lip. 

"Logan, she, they," Lucas stutters out. My heart picks up the pace, pumping a thousand times faster than before. I can hear it out loud.

Logan is in the bathroom, washing her beautiful, brown silky hair. She has to be. Or she's brushing her teeth, or anything. She's here, she has to be.

But I already know she's not. I would have felt her electric prescience, and my wolf is whimpering inside. A bone begins to crackle. No, I need to be able to process what he tells me before I kill him, I realize.

Who would take her? Why? I realize that being an Alpha comes with many dangers, especially for those around him.

I speak up. "What did they look like?" I spit.

Lucas shudders. "One, one had very dark brown hair, and was very tall." he whispers.

I raise my eyebrows, waiting for him to describe the others. I knew I would find them. It would be too easy.

"And, and, there was another guy, he was tall, brown hair too," he shakes.

"That's all you can tell me? Hair color and height?" I bark. I can see them shrink down into their pitiful selves.

"I was scared! I didn't get a good look!" He shouts.

"But you can't kill them!" the other boy shouts. "They're humans,".

I growl. They wouldn't get away with Logan, never. Human or not, they would regret taking her more than anything. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, sorry. I've been busy. This chapter is a filler for what's about to come! 

Vote vote vote and comment please!

Mucho grande love,

Eun