Chapter Five- Dreams And A Talk About The Past

I keep putting Kaya every time I put Angora!

I need a vacation!

_______

"Angora, how did you draw these?" Slenderman asked coming in surprising me.

"I put my hand to the paper and draw what comes to mind," I said.

"Did you look at pictures when you drew these?"

"Ugh, no," I said. He walked past me and picked up the paper I drew.

"How did you draw this?" He asked, and their was some other tone in his voice. I think it was nervousness, but I quickly dismissed it. Everything here seemed afraid of him.

I sighed. "The image sorta just came in my brain, and I drew it," I said.

He was speechless.

"What about the name?" He asked. I ran my fingers through my braids. "I put a Z because it was the last letter of the alphabet. I put an A cause it was the first. I put an L because it's the letter for Let's. I put go at the, so it would say Last First, Let's Go. I don't really know why." I said.

"Angora, you don't understand the seriousness of the situation. That picture you drew on the paper is a real creature." He said, and I froze up.

That's why he sounded nervous.

"A-are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.

"Is he also no as He Who Waits Behind The Wall?" I asked. "How'd you know that?" Slenderman asked.

"I don't know."

Slenderman walked out with all of my papers in his hands. I began drawing more.

I drew a girl with black hair, and a mask concealed her face the put Jane at the bottom. I drew a colorless clown and put Laughing Jack. I drew a human-skeleton-like creature and put The Rake. I then drew a creature like The Rake, but I put BOB.

I was enjoying drawing.

+++

I walked down the stairs with a pencil in my hand and crayons in the other. The mansion was quiet as I everyone was in a deep sleep.

I began drawing on the walls. I grew grotesque creatures.

A voice in my head whispered, "Don't stop drawing."

I turned around and the creature, Zalgo. I felt my heart beat speed up. He was even scarier in real life. It was like the Devil had a son. Except, I didn't believe in the "devil." It didn't make sense. A fallen Angel that no one even noticed?

"Angora, why are you afraid?" It hissed. I backed up. It was taller than Slenderman, and every one of his mouths smiled showing sharp teeth.

"I'm not afraid just surprised. After all, if you die, you die," I said. It laughed. "Open your eyes. You don't belong in this mansion. If you came with me, your life would be improved one-thousand percent." It said.

"Why me?" I asked. "I can't tell you yet." It said.

It laughed through all of his mouths, and it came out in a twisted chorus.

I then woke up. I was sweating, and it was still nighttime.

I put my feet on the floor and walked out of my room. I went downstairs and saw Jeff in the living room.

"What are you doing up?" he growled.

"I had a bad dream," I said.

"Why are you down here, though?" he snapped, and I tried my best not to show fear.