Chapter Twenty-One- Angora...

I'm in this Write Your Life challenge where I have to write my entire life in one chapter...This is gonna be hard and tragic..

Anyway, I'm mixing your ideas with my ideas from last chapter. Let's start!
____________________

Two Months Later

Ben's POV

I stared at the lake with my legs around my arms and wondered if Angora would ever come back as her normal self. She'd give me a hug, and she'd most likely forgive Jeff. What did Zalgo want with her, anyway? She wouldn't do anything, he wanted... Would she?

"You're still afraid to swim?"

I didn't turn around immediantly because I thought I was just hallucinating for a second. I couldn't have heard her voice, could I?

"I came all the way here, and you're going to ignore me?"

This time I turned around, and there she was with shades on and a grin on her face. She held out her hand with a grin and helped me up. She seemed so different, but I couldn't tell what it was. Also, since when did she wear shades?

"Angora?" I said wondering if she'd just vanish into thin air the second I tried to touch her, or if this was just some sick dream.

"Yes, Angora," she said and hugged me really tightly. I almost laughed, cried, smiled, and slapped myself. I instantly lost it when she went into my arms again, but there was something different about this one hug. I wondered if it was simply because I went so long without seeing her, but it was strange.  It was almost possessive...

"How's the house been without me? Is Jeff okay? Was Sally happy when I left? Are you okay? I'm really sorry that this happened," she said, and I was to starstruck to even think about what she just said. I didn't even wonder why she asked me about Jeff and Sally...

"Does it really matter?"

She froze up for a second and seemed slightly irritated by my answer, then she just did a small smile and said, "No, I gues it doesn't. I was just hoping they were okay. You seem extremely tired, now. Actually, you have rings under your eyes."

She turned towards me and tilted my head down, and I wondered why she was caring about my sleeping habits, and she had been in Zalgo's domain for a long time. It didn't seem natural, but I guess it meant she cared about me.

+++

Slenderman seemed to have a hard time processing the fact that Angora was back, and that this was Angora at all. At times, he'd stare at her foreignly, but she usually ignored him. She had gotten everyone's attention back just as well as the first time she came. She was playing chess with EJ, and honestly, she didn't even looked challenged.  Actually, it was the opposite.

EJ looked slightly dumbstruck. He usually made Angora go into check in seconds, but now, he looked more confused than ever. Angora laughed, and she shook her head. She finally stood up and said, "Tell me when you're good enough to play chess again," then she walked off.

Sally still hated her as much, but Angora didn't take it as lightly as she had last time. She wouldn't just ignore Sally, but she'd react. Sometimes, she'd take Sally's doll and throw them in the lake. Other times, she'd wake me uip super early to play the game with me before Sally could even react. She did a lot of stuff to get on Sally's nerves, but she hadn't even looked at Jeff once.

Sometimes, Jeff would glance at her, but she never really reacted. Sometimes, she glare at him, but most of the time, she'd focus on other thins.

It didn't seem right at first, but I soon got used to her new ways, and I had a feeling that it'd eventually pass.

Now, I was walking into her room because she hadn't come out all day. I opened the door and peered in and saw that she was at her desk staring out the window.

I cautiously walked towards her, then I realized that she was drawing, and I felt slightly nervous. Her eyes flickered towards me, and she smiled. "Hey, you look like you saw a ghost."

She stood up and grinned. "Well, maybe you have..." she added on and took off my hat then messed up my hair. She grinned and said, "Your hair's still the same. Would you like to see what I was drawing?"

I nodded and walked towards her desk. When I saw a very clear picture of me on it, I was surprised. She smiled at me and said, "it;s not very good, but it's you. I added on some imaginary details, but you can just ignore them."

Actually, it was a perfect picture, but there was something off about it. She had made my eyes a little wider, and she also made my red pupils bigger. The usual green clothes I wore was black except for my hat, and I wondered what that was all about.

"Sorry about the clothes. I ran out of green when I finished the hat," she said making up for it really quickly, then she added on a soft smile looking slightly nervous and for once, I actually wondered what was wrong with her. I had come to trust her a little to quickly, hadn't I?

"Angora, can you take off your shades?"

My question made her look slightly disturbed. She stared at the ground, and I wondered what was wrong. She sighed and whispered, "I just can't do that."

She grinned at me now, and for once, she looked scary. I wondered what was behind those shades, and I said, "I honestly can't trust you until you do."

She looked slightly hurt by my words, and she sighed, and she looked like she was going to cry. "Ben, I really can't take off my shades. I'm sorry," she said then a tear rolled down her face and she began to cry.

"Why not?"

She bit her lip and said, "He took the colors of my eyes."

"Why can't you show me?"

She backed up into the wall and began to cry, and she simply shook her head. "They make me look evil," she said.

I laughed at her comment. "This is the Creepypasta mansion. Who cares if you look evil?"

"After I come from captivity?"

"Well... Yeah. I forgot about that..."

I finally sat down in front of her, and she shrunk back a little, but I took off her shades... She did look incredibly evil.

Her usual beautiful golden glowing eyes were now darker than pools of ink. Now, she looked completely evil, and there was something so eerie about it. I jumped back slightly, and I sighed and ran my fingers through her braids.

"I won't tell anyone, Angora," I said, and she smiled at me.

"Of course you won't."