Chapter Seven- Drowning

Lov
I like Chic-Fil-A
I like Wendy's
I hate McDonalds

Guess which one we're at right now.

McDonalds -_-
________

I woke up slowly and looked around.

When did I fall asleep?

I turned and put my feet on the ground then rubbed my eyes. I stood up.

Clean room, nothing changed.

I looked at my hands and saw my claws, but they're was same claws.

But I felt different.

I skipped out of the room and was instantly stopped by Sally.

"Do you want to play Hide and Seek?" She asked. "Never played." I said.

At first, she looked surprised then she shook it off and smiled. "Well, you hide and someone counts to a chosen number. When that person finds you, you're it." She said.

I nodded. "Yeah, I know the rules of Hide and Seek. I've just never played." I said.

"Why not?" She asked. "Well, I wasn't allowed to." I said.

She shook her head. "Come on. Let's choose a base." She grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. Then, I saw Ben and Lost Silver waiting.

"Rules are you can't go pass the gates of the mansion, okay. The base can be the door." She said.

Ben grinned. "What happens if we lose?" He asked. "You have to confront your worst fears. Ready to start?" Sally asked.

"Let me get Jeff for this round." Ben said. He ran inside and came back out with Jeff a couple of seconds later.

"The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't feel like being called a scaredy cat by Ben." Jeff announced.

"Right..." Sally muttered. "Base is door. I'll count to thirty. Anymore interruptions?" She asked.

She waited for a second. "Good, now run." She said and began counting.

I ran off, and Jeff instantly came behind me. "You're gonna lose." He said.

"Why is that?" I asked. "Well, you don't know the mansion like us." He said.

I stopped running and closed my eyes and let the whole image of the mansion and the inside of the gates run in my head.

"I now know it better than Slenderman." I said and continued running. I stopped running and walked up to a tree.

Yes, I had huge advantage over them.

I dug my claws into the tree and began climbing. This was the biggest tree inside of the gates.

+++

I won.

Yes, I won. Jeff is furious. He thought I was kidding when I said that I knew the mansion better than Slenderman.

Well, I wasn't.

And I did. Now, I forgot the layout and know it as well I did the first time I got here.

It may not make sense. Well, you're right. It doesn't. I just knew.

"Congratulations, Angora." Jeff said sarcastically. I nodded at him.

When they had to confront there worst fears, I left. I didn't want to watch them squirm and scream with there eyes closed.

I just can't. Even if Jeff is one of them.

+++

It was late night. I was in a tank top and shorts-pajamas. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it.

Jeff stood there. He had a strange look in his eye. "I want to show you something." He said.

"Can't it wait until morning?" I asked. "You don't look tired now." He said.

I sighed. "Let me put on some shoes." I said and closed the door. Don't ask why.

I opened up the door and looked at Jeff. "Okay, come on." He said.

We walked out of the mansion and went into the backyard. There was a huge lake.

"Hurry." Jeff said and walked closer to the lake. "Um, I don't go near huge water areas." I said.

He walked towards me and grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He then grabbed both of my shoulders and pushed me over the edge.

Yeah, I couldn't swim.

I held my breath and felt myself sink down. I began trying to kick up, and I flailed my arms.

My lungs were tight like they were closing up. I had my eyes shut tightly, so no water could get in them.

It was just a matter of time before I drowned.

I finally opened, then I put my hands into the side if the lake and tried climbing up. When I made it to the top, Jeff was there.

He grabbed both of my shoulders and held me under. I screamed letting all the bubbles come out of my mouth.

I closed my mouth and held my breath. Everything began turning into spots.

Maybe I'd go unconscious before I drowned.

I imagined the water running into my mouth and filling my lungs. I dug my claws into the side of his hand. He still didn't let go.

He then shook my shoulders which made me breath in. The water went into my mouth, and I breathed in.

Then, I was still.

Jeff's POV

She stopped struggling after a while. I held her under a little while longer to make sure that she wasn't breathing.

I picked up her limp body then threw it farther into the lake. She sunk under quickly.

I turned back into the house to have a nice undisturbed sleep.