Chapter Twenty-Five- Bad End

THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER
___________________________________________

I don't know if she died when I said that or right after.

I just knew that she had stopped breathing in my arms, and I ran my fingers through her hair waiting for her to come back to life. I didn't know exactly how she would come back, but I knew she would. I didn't care if it'd be in a short time or a long time. I just knew that I wouldn't abandon her again.

I sighed and moved her until a cradling position, and I looked at her. For once, she looked at peace, and I smiled at her.

This didn't last long.

Her eyes quickly opened, but they were shining to brightly for me to look at them. Then, her skin began to burn as if she was on fire, and I had to set her on the ground, so she wouldn't burn clothes or my skin.

I looked over at the Shadow Creatures, and some looked scared, excited, or both. Then, I looked bath at Angora, and she was now standing.

Gold began to pour out of her fingers, then her eyes shined even brighter. Her skin began to glow as if there were shreds of gold on it, She looked beautiful, and then, she was just golden streaks, and I couldn't see her. Of course, the golden streaks began to make this place shake as they hit the ceiling and made the ground shake.I then realized that this place would collapse because of her death...

The golden streaks finally died down, and I looked up at the ceiling. It was breaking now, and I could see stones falling, and one of the collumns fail.

I walked towards, Angora, and she was curled in a ball. There were huge black things on her back, and a red thing was wrapped around her back. The horns on her head had grown a little more, and I got on my knees and touched them. They felt like smooth rocks, and they were honestly beautiful.

She groaned and looked up at me. Her eyes shined their beautiful bright gold, and I knew that she had got rid of the corrupt side of her the second she came back. I smiled at her, and she looked slightly scared.

I stood back up and held out my hand for her, and she stood up and my eyes widened. The huge black things that had been attached to her back were...

Wings.

They were huge, and she hadn't noticed them yet. She stared at the Shadow Creatures lined up across the room, and she whispered, "How..."

"Zalgo," I said, and she stared at them.

"But I never finished the drawings. They can't talk. They don't even have tongues. Are they okay?" she said sounding terrified, and she stared at them.

One of them quickly ran towards her, and I wondered if it'd hurt her. Of course, it didn't. It was like a little playful dog, and it jumped on her. This was one of the small ones, so she picked it up an and laughed when it began to climb on her, and it's paw got stuck in her hair.

"I think they're okay," I said although I didn't know for sure. Zalgo had obviously had them working there for a while, and some may or may not have a grudge against her. Of course, this one obviously didn't.

Then, I noticed something else on her, and my eyes widened when I saw the huge red tail. Should I tell her about that? I looked at her, and I tapped her shoulder.

"Huh?" she said with her eyes shining, and she looked as beautiful as ever. Also, she looked extremely happy.

"Have you noticed your wings... And your, ugh, tail?"

Her eyes widened, and she grabbed the red long tail that seemed to have an arrow at the end. She looked at me and said, "At least I'm not a dog."

She tossed the Shadow Creature in the air and smiled at it. She really seemed to looked happy around the Shadow Creatures, and I wondered why she liked them so much. More Shadow Creatures ran towards her, and they seemed to really like her.

Honestly, they went from clawing her to death, to playing with her like dogs... I'm just going to let it go...

I watched as she giggled and laughed at the Shadow Creatures. They looked like they were fighting for attention, and I knew why she felt like that.

For a second, I thought everything would be okay. Angora was happy with her little Shadow Creatures, and she hadn't turned into a dog after death.

Then, I felt pain, and I could feel burning. Angora instantly noticed, and she set the Shadow Creature down she was holding and ran towards me.

She ran towards me and asked, "Are you okay?"

At first, I nodded then collapsed onto the ground. She looked like she was in panic, and she then realized exactly what happened. She looked up and saw Zalgo standing there.

She stared at me and looked nervous. "Ben, tell me what now, what pain are you going through?"

"Just burning. It doesn't... It'll go away."

"But Ben, it won't go away. He did that to some of the Shadow Creatures... I remember now."

Her eyes widened, and she stared at me then put two of her fingers on my heart. "You're going to die," she said, and I could see her blinking away tears.

She looked at Zalgo, and I could see hatrid then and there. I smiled at her. "At least you lived."

"There's no point in living if you died saving me," she said, and tears began to slide down her face. She looked up at Zalgo, and I looked at him. She had almost killed him, and now, I wondered what she was thinking. He couldn't even go back into his old for because he was so weak.

"But, you can live, Ben. You really can because Zalgo isn't strong right now. He can't just..."

She broke into tears and hugged me. I could see Zalgo doing a messed up smile, and she shook her head. "I swear to, I don't know, anyone who controls the Under Realm or Over Realm, that I won't let you die, Ben."

I smiled at her, but I couldn't see her now. I could only see the gold coming from her eyes, and then I just couldn't see anything. I couldn't hear anything. It was as if I was floating through an empty sky. It was infinate peace.

I knew I was dead.
It felt so relaxing.

____________________________
Don't kill me...