Chapter Six- Visit

I walked out of there and walked upstairs only to be stopped by Clockworks. Her one eye widened. "What are you doing up this early?" She growled with a bit of suspicion in her voice. "This is the time I wake up." I said and felt my hand shake slightly behind me.

She scowled and stepped forward making me step back. "I would prefer if you started paying attention." She said stepping forward, and I stepped back. "Clockworks, that's enough." Slenderman's voice came from behind me, and I jumped slightly.

I walked past Clockworks with my head down, and I knew that she was staring at me with pure hatred. For some reason, I knew that even if Slenderman gave her a chance to kill me-I knew he wouldn't- she wouldn't. It was as if she wasn't allowed to.

I entered my room, shut the door, locked it, and sat it my chair began tapping my fingers on the side of my leg to the sound of a drumbeat that suddenly began in my head.

Angora...

A voice whispered in the back of my head.

"Stop it." I whispered out loud.

Angora...

"Stop it." I said a little louder and a little bolder.

Angora, don't hide...

"Stop it!" I yelled and put my hands over my ears.

"Angora!" I heard shouting on the other side. Everything in the room began blowing everywhere.

"Stop it!" I shouted even louder. "Angora! Open the door!" I got up and went towards the door then unlocked it.

I began twisting the knob and tried to open it. "I can't open the door!" I cried.

"But it's unlocked!" I heard Jeff yell like I'm an idiot.

"I'm not three! I know that!" I yelled and kicked the door.

"Angora..." I heard a voice whisper behind me.

I suddenly felt fear. It was the same voice in my dream, but it was scarier, deeper. It was more horrifying.

I lowered my voice and whispered to the other side. "Please open the door." I said.

"You'll be fine." I heard Clockworks say.

I felt a tear run down my face. "Please open the door." I whispered.

I was about to turn around, but the voice said, "You can't see me yet, Angora."

I kicked the door, and I refused the urge to turn around. "Open the door." I whispered urgently.

"Angora? What's in there with you?" Slenderman said. I opened my mouth, but a hand covered with a white glove went over my mouth.

"Don't tell him, yet. Just tell them, Jane is here." I heard a girl voice go.

"Jane is here." I said.

"Wait, Jane? Angora, get out, now." Slenderman said. "What does she look like?" Jeff asked.

"I can't turn around. He won't let me. She had a white glove over her hand." I said.

Slenderman's POV

Jeff, Clockworks, and I were crowded around Angora's room.

She sounded terrified. "Angora, who is He exactly?" I said.

She was silent for a second as if she was waiting for the thing to say something. "It's just Him." she said sounding shaky.

"Angora, don't turn around." I said. Clockworks elbowed me. "Turn around, and he'll leave faster." She said.

"Clockworks." I growled, and her eye widened. "Sorry." She said.

Then, the silence came. Angora said nothing. Jeff turned the door knob, and we were all surprised.

Angora was asleep on her bed, and everything in her room was ruined.

"Did that just happen?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, and when she wakes up, convince her that it was a dream."