Chapter 2

Date: Monday, August 21 (first day of 11th grade)

Starting Time: 6:00 A.M.

Location: America

Age: 16

The beginning of every morning starts off, with the same sound of the clock, reminding you that every minute is precious, so don't waste it on your sleep but instead, use it for getting ready.

Ahhh... So annoying I don't want to wake up yet, this stinks~

"Oi- Why you aren't up yet? Y/N, it's time for school. Get up, I am not going wait all day you know?"

"Okay~ I am up- Stop reminding me mom...."

"Are you sure? You're literally laying in bed still, it's been 10 minutes already. Hurry up and get dressed I'm going to make you some breakfast before you go- Make sure you aren't late to the bus today, you idiot."

Aish... Really mom. I always make it to the bus even if I get extra minutes of sleep, why she gotta be so rude to me-

Every day of your life, you start off with a nice shower. Going over your skin and crawling down were droplets of water, that seemed to reflect even the most hidden things in life, in a zoomed in vision. Such things would seem to clear off the sweat and smell you wore every day. Drenching yourself and soaking through your beautiful hair with a quarter of shampoo and a quarter of conditioner. Coming out with a towel, and rubbing your wet hair and cleansed body. Drying yourself up, while wearing your neat school uniform above your undergarments. Your undergarments were the things that revealed your inner beauty but it was something you did not want anyone to see, and it was something you didn't see. You wore the typical uniform that people judged, the uniform you always would find comfortable and secure, not showing a peak of your legs and arms. You slid down your ironed collar shirt, so warm it made your skin sunk in. And your nice warm pants, that seemed to cover up your legs. And your black shoes that you wore after you socks but before you took a step down the floor. And your big jacket that made you feel comfortable it could last all day. Wearing your soft silky hair long hair in a braid like usual, signaled you were ready.

You started to go to eat breakfast. The way your mom smiled after seeing you all neatly dressed, and the way she went back to look at the eggs, made you happy. 

Why does she have to work so hard for me...It makes me sad that I put her through all this, and no matter what I say about giving her things in return, she always says "You don't need too, you're my child and I'm your mother, you being here is something I take in return for things I give to you."

Sitting, hearing your inner heartbeats, stepping and tapping your shoes on the ground while waiting for your eggs and milk, was the usual things you would do to pass time. Till your mom would come to you taking no time as possible, so she could go to sleep and you wouldn't miss your bus stop.

"Y/N I made your breakfast, eat up and go- Don't be late. I'm going to sleep. Take care, I love you."

The warm feeling of her lips on your cheeks made you feel sad. It made you feel dread.

What would I do if I lose her, what would I do without her, how would I be able to survive? I guess I have to try my best no matter where I am to make her proud of me, even after the amount of work she has put into me, it makes me feel like a burden. I want to give her something, even if she doesn't want it.

"Okay, don't worry I love you too... Thank you for the nice meal, I'll eat up and leave afterward. Sleep well, mom."

As she left to her room, you started to eat breakfast, you swallowed bit by bit the bread and eggs, you drank your neat warm milk to make it easier for your chomps of food to go down. While you finished eating, you rinsed your plate and glass, and carefully placed them on the rack. Checking the time, you quickly said goodbye and left. Carrying your "really heavy" backpack, down the street. You arrived at your bus stop and ignored all sounds as you sat in your bus seat, minding your own business, even though it didn't work due to how loud they were being. The chilly feeling of the air conditioner made you feel drowsy, it made you have the slight feeling of "I feel like sleeping" again, till you realized that some strange boy wanted a seat and seemed to want to sit next to you.

"Hey, may I sit next to you?"

"Of course. Please don't ask, just sit I don't mind."

The boy sat near you, and as the lights flashed for a second, you were able to see his face more clearly. He had a nice face, small and cute. His hair was dyed gray, it looked so fluffy and yet gave off those feminine vibes. This boy seemed to look better than a girl, he looked so different from the people you normally saw at school, you found him quite intriguing. Till you were, pulled away from his looks due to the lights going off and him starting a conversation with you.

"Thanks. What's your name by the way?"

"Oh, my name, Y/N. What about yours?"

"Y/N, such a beautiful name. My name is Min Yoongi... I'm a senior here. You seem to be a junior. I've seen you in our bus for a couple of years, but I never spoke to you. I guess I never had the chance too since your seat was always occupied. But now I do."

"Really? I don't think it is. Although, I'm sorry. I guess I never bothered to leave my seat open. People would just come and take it without asking. And if they did ask I would let them sit. You should've come by and sat if you wanted too."

"Heh, I find your name unique and no, it's fine. I'm sitting with you now. So, what's there to regret?"

You both seemed to become consumed in the conversation, finding out you both have the same interests. You both laughed and smiled and bickered away so quietly yet so much, it made it feel like you were friends for a long~ time. Till, the bus arrived and you both went off to start your days at school, beginning with period 1. You two, even when going to school, didn't want your time together to end yet. But you knew, it had to be done.