Chapter 7

"...." - You

'...' - Other characters

"..." - Taehyung

You ran towards the library, it was the time of a rush hour. The busiest traffic of school. All the kids were getting in line to grab lunch and have enough time to eat wherever their group of friends were. You though, seemed to wait by the library, tapping your shoes, waiting for your classmate to show up. But what you saw wasn't just a classmate, with the classmate came more classmates.

What the hell? I didn't expect a crowd... Once again, how interesting? I wonder who they will be...

As you waited patiently, you noticed that you knew most of them except, two. Seven boys in one group, some of which were on completely different levels from each other, but they still seemed to blend in well. Like a pack of skittles, with a different variety of colors but they seem to go so well with the pack. Jungkook, Seokjin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, and the other two who you haven't met yet. But in Hoseok's arm came a girl, Yoon-ah.

Really, out of all of them, she's the most disturbing. What's her problem? Why can't she leave me alone for a bit? Those memories have always been haunting me, and they still will with her around.

"Y/N!!! I can't believe you actually came-" - Taehyung

"Why wouldn't I come? If such a nice person invited me?"

"Aish...You're so cute Y/N. Guys this is Y/N and Y/N this is Rapmon, Chim Chim, Yoongi or Suga, J-Hope, Kookie, Jin, and Yoon-ah, J-Hope's girlfriend." - Taehyung

"Oh- Taehyung no need, I already know most of them, but I didn't know you guys had nicknames? They all sound so nice~"

"Oh- really? How come these idiots didn't tell me. I'm hurt" - Taehyung

'That's cause you didn't let us say anything you little V.' - Suga

"Don't call me little, you rude-" - Taehyung 

'Little... V. :>' - Suga

"Awww~ you all are so cute. V- such sweet nicknames. I'm going to call you them now too."

'Y/N, How come you didn't tell me you knew my friends?' - J-Hope

"Hmm... I didn't think you all were connected. I only knew about Suga and V, while you were with Jungkook or should I say Kookie."

'Ahh.. that makes sense, but do you know Namjoon and Jimin?' - J-Hope

"No, but I am having a pleasure to meet you two."

'Umm..Y/N, just call me Kookie.' - Kookie

'I didn't think we would be meeting such a pretty lady.' - Chim Chim

'Oi- don't scare her away, you idiotic short rice ball-' - Rapmon

'Ehhh!!! Stop being mean to meeee T^T' - Chim Chim

"You guys are quite friendly, you all have such nice nicknames, I am guessing Rapmon is Namjoon and Jimin is Chim chim?"

"You guessed that right, what's Yoona-ah doing?" - Taehyung

'Why do you all seem to forget me? The handsomest member here?!' - Jin