Chapter 12

As lights turn down at midnight.

The call has come upon me.

To take a jump into the sea.

But with me,

Will come a call.

Which will end up in a tall house.

With a mouse that holds the key.

To the secrets of me.

Catch it before it's too late.

Or you won't find out what happens in the story.

Call: *** - *** - ****

From, K.⇿J.

To, -----

This note was found in the locker of mine, I am not really sure as to who it was supposed to be given to, but I must find out. I think it can help me find my mom and I guess, help me find out the mystery behind Jungkook. The kid in my P.E. class who is on top of the hierarchy.

You examined the note while deep in thought. You began to remember the past, Jungkook was in the music club, he pursued to be in the Korean Music Industry. You and him talked a few times, but you didn't consider him a friend. You always knew something was off about him and indeed, you were right. You regretted not being able to speak up to him about the feeling, but you were too scared to ask him how he was feeling, you didn't want to be wrong.

I regret, not stopping him, But I am glad and curious about how he's alive, after that incident, last year.

As you remembered the past and your mother, you tried gaining confidence. You remembered a piece of evidence that was related to Jungkook. An article, it was from last year. You went under your bed and pulled out a folder, a folder with secrets. As you opened it, your eyes went wide.

Student fails to reach his dreams and commits suicide.

Jungkook had been seen jumping off a bridge in the middle of the night. His parents were not found after the incident. His house seemed to be unlocked when police had arrived to continue the investigation. Currently, the investigation is still continuing, the only member of the household that has been found in the household is their butler, Leo. Although he is not answering any questions, this suicide case can be suspected as a murder case.

What....this note, who was it too? I mean, reading the article helps decipher the riddle, but how does this help with my mom? Ahhh...and Jungkook? How come he's still alive? Was this suicide or was it murder? Where are his parents? There are so many questions... I'm missing my mom. It's been a whole day at school and I wanted to see her greet me, saying "Welcome back home". But she isn't even here... I miss you, mom.

As you cried, you remembered the written phone number on both notes. You decided to call them, whoever it was and seek the truth to all the questions that needed to be answered.

Phone Conversation

~Rings~

"The line has been connected." - Automated Server