Chapter 3: The tunnel

"Alrighty, now lets figure out this tunnel situation. Who's going and who's staying?" Ranjan asks.

"Okay, I the people who are staying are Emily, Ranjan, My, Alicia, Leon and Harry. Me, Ash, Charlotte, Daniel, Shannon and Leigh are going to explore the tunnel. Any objections?" I ask.

"Yes! I wanna go explore! I don't want to stay!" My states.

"No, you're staying here its been decided now shut up so we can go already!" Ash yells at My.

"But why does Jess have plan out everything?" My yells back.

"God do you wanna plan? Go ahead! I bet ya no one has a better plan!" I say.

"Whatever but if anything happens I'm blaming you!" My shouts.

"You have every right to blame me of something happens because its my fault for planning. If something happens, anyone will be free to take over my planning ok?" I say it irritation. Everyone nodded in agreement. Isn't she supposed to be my friend and support me? Maybe  be she's just scared. I don't blame her, I'm sacred too. Everyone's scared. "Okay, enough of this fighting and lets, uh, go exploring!"

Charlotte said not liking the atmosphere at the moment.

Me, Ash, Alicia, Daniel, Shannon and Leigh walked through the doors of the tunnel. There was bulletproof glass, according to the sign, cutting off of what would be the court yard. It led us to the door where we had Food Tech, with the canteen, back stage and the gym. At least we have food. "At least we can still do sport," Leigh said thankfully.

"Yeah and food isn't important at all," I say sarcastically.

"Well we need to train if we need to kill people," Daniel said.

"You are seriously thinking of killing someone?" Ash asked.

"Well, uh, yeah. I do wanna get out of here and I'm sure everyone else does to, so...." Daniel's voice faded.

"Well I  was thinking the we should trick that stuffed toy into something and then do something and then we will escape! Wow that sounded more lame out loud..." I say.

"No Jess that was a very good idea!" Charlotte exclaims.

"Really?"

"Yeah it actually was," Shannon said.

"Haha thanks," I say.