Chapter Thirteen: Last one

Huh? What does he mean 'What am I going to do with you?'

"Don't I get to go now since everyone's dead and I'm the only one alive?" I say, voice full of confusion.

"Pfft no!" he says.

What?!

"You have to kill someone and get away with it, not just stay alive!" he explains.

"But I tried so hard-" I start

"That's too bad!"

"B-but..." I cry. The bear lifts up the axe and aims at me.

Oh HELL no!

I take one last look at Monobear and run for my life. The first place I run to is the kitchen. Where the knives are. Wait I already have a knife on me. I grab the knife that was sitting and waiting to be taken out of my pocket. Monobear appears behind me in seconds.

"You can't escape!" he yells. He aims the axe at me and lunges towards me.

He missed.

I take this as a chance to run to the gym. Its a big place and I'm ok at sport so I can run and dodge pretty well. He once again appears behind me and laughs a demonic laugh. He lunges at me again. I dodge it. This time he aims better and just missed my head.

"So close, princess!" I say.

"You WILL die you know?" Monobear says. I snort as he misses again.

"Teddy bear, please, you have a shit aim!" I tease.

"Excuse me? You called me what now?!" Monobear yelled. I was shoved into the storage room.

FUCK!

The bear leans over me and giggles. "Its all over now, teehee!" he says.

"Yeah I know..." I reply quietly.

"The cocky one always dies!"

"I am NOT cocky!"

"Whatever just die already!!" Monobear yells before something heavy, hard and sharp hits my head.

-

-

-

-

Falling. I was falling. In an endless pit. Everything around me was black. I can't remember shit.