Chapter Twelve: Test

It has been about an hour since Charlotte died. Alicia and I have been literally sitting in the lounge and discussing what has happened in the past week or so.

"When do you think Monobear will tell us what happens next?" Alicia asks me.

"I've got no clue," I say, as on cue, Monobear pops into the lounge.

"Hi girls! I have decided on your fate!" he announces. "You have to kill eachother in a killing spree!" Alicia and I both roll our eyes knowing that was exactly what we were gonna do.

"And if we don't kill eachother, what will happen?" Alicia asks.

"Well I would kill someone by complete choice," Monobear explains.

"Well guess what?" I say. "Have fun choosing coz I don't wanna kill Alicia!" I say. I didn't want to kill her because she was my friend and I also couldn't be fucked killing anyone at the moment.

"Okay then I will now choose someone to sacrifice!". Monobear exclaims.

"Um, what will happen to the person who lives?" Alicia asks. Good question.

"Well that would be a huge surprise," Monobear said.

"Yay, I love surprises," I say with sarcasm.

"You know what? I really can't be bothered choosing someone, I'll test you. Whoever gets the most correct will live. Got it?" Monobear explains.

"Wait a minute, isn't choosing easier than testing? I mean, its a longer process," Alicia asks.

"Well yeah you're right but I really can't choose between the two of you," Monobear says. "Ok the test is about how much you paid attention to the game,"

Um... fuck...

"This is how the game will work. When I ask you both a question, the first one to call out the answer will gain one point. I will be asking five questions. Alright?"

"Uh, got it," Alicia says a bit unsure.

"Mmhm," I hum in response.

"Okay first question," Monobear started. "Who died first?"

Easy.

I call out, "Harry," beating Alicia to it. She frowns at me a little and I give her an apologetic look.

"Correct," Monobear states. "The second question, who did Charlotte kill?"

This time Alicia beat me "Daniel," she says calmly.

"Correct!" Monobear exclaims. Me and Alicia exchange glances again, but this time her eyes seemed to scream victory. "Third question, where was My killed?"

"The kitchen!" I yell out. I feel the need to be loud because just in fear that he doesn't hear me.

"Correct! Fourth question," the toy says as his eyes bore into our heads, "What time was Shannon killed?"

What the fuck? How are we supposed to remember-

"Just after 5:30pm when Leon had died in his punishment," Alicia replies.

Oh... What, what? How did she remember that?

"Correct! Okay we are up to the last question and you both have the same score so its a death match!" Monobear said.

Dear lord

"Good luck" I say to Alicia.

"Good luck to you too," she says back with a smile.

"Okay, what was the weapon that murdered Ashleigh?"

Both Alicia and I are stuck on this question. What weapon killed her? None? Wait!

"The weapon was water since she had drowned?" I say hopefully.

"You are..." Monobear started.

I am what?

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Correct!" Monobear cheers. I breathe out the breath I forgot I was holding nd glanced at Alicia. She looked so pained. I killed her, in a way. I feel so guilty and terrible. But wait, what's gonna happen now.

Monobear had looked towards Alicia and smiled a creepy grin. "Hehehe Alicia, you have failed this test. You will have to be decapitated," he said.

Decapitated? I ain't watching that!

Terror had crossed Alicia's features while the bear had smiled at her sweetly.

"To the punishment room!" he yells.

Why is this bear so fucking loud?

Once we get to the punishment room, I start feeling a bit sick. I don't want to watch Alicia's head getting chopped off. She is placed in the middle of the room and Monobear stands there next to her with a large axe in his hand/paw. "Alicia, are you ready?" the bear asks her. She shakes her head in disagreement. "Well that's too bad!" Monobear exclaims. I can't watch. I cover my eyes with my hands.

CHOP!

I uncover and open my eyes to see that Alicia has been decapitated. Oh god... Blood splattered everywhere and Monobear had a sadistic smile playing on his face.

"Hehe! We are finished!" Monobear says. "Now what am I going to do with you?"

Huh?