Chapter Seven: Am I Dead?

>>Daniel's P.O.V<<

Okay, I checked out all of the rooms. Maybe I should find the rest. I walk out of E12 and start searching for the rest of us. It sure was more quiet than it should be. I walk down the hallway to spot a body laying on the floor in front of me. It was Jess. There was a bloody puddle surrounding her head. Again?! Fuck off! Where are the others?

Before I examine her I walk around to look for My, Leon and Alicia. I find My and Leon in E08. "Yo guys, I think Jessica's dead," I say casually.

"WHAT?!" My cries.

"Oh god another one?" Leon asks.

"Yup!" I say leading them out of the room. I drag them over to Jess' "corpse" and say I just found her here while looking for the rest of them. Then Alicia appears behind us. "What the FUCK?!" she exclaims. "She dead already?!"

"Apparently so..." Leon says.

Hey wait a minute, an announcement hasn't been made yet.

"Wait! She's not dead!" I say.

"How would you know?" My asks.

"You know when someone dies right, an announcement by Monobear has to occur," I say. They nod their heads. "An announcement still hasn't been made so that means she isn't dead," I explain. They all sigh in relief.

"Thank god!" My says.

"God isn't here to be thanked but anyway, lets get her to E08 because that's the science room and she can be examined easily," I stated.

>>Timeskip<<

>>Jessica's P.O.V<<

Ouch! What the fuck was that? Am I dead? Oh god! Its all over. I'm not playing that sick game anymore! Woohoo! I open my eyes to a bright light. Am I in heaven? Wait no....

Everyone was surrounding me and I was laying on a bench in the science room. "H-huh? W-what- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" I shout.

"SHE'S ALIVE!!!" Ash yells as she throws her arms around me.

"C-cant....bre-eath..." I manage to choke out.

"S-sorry," she says.

"We thought you were dead," Ranjan says.

"You thought I was dead? I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD!" I yell. "I thought all the shit that was happening was over for me. I WAS DEAD wrooooong!" (A/N like the pun?)

"What happened before you were knocked out?" Shannon asked.

"Well ok, us five were looking through the new and approved E team and we thought we should spilt up to make it easier and quicker to look through. When I was finished looking, I decided to look for the others. I couldn't find anyone. Then all of a sudden, I hear footsteps behind me and then WHACK! Something hits me on my head and my vision goes black. And now I'm here," I explain a little too melodramatically.

"What did him/her hit you with?" Leigh asks.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" I say. Charlotte starts examining my head.

"She was hit in the head from behind by something metal I think. I reckon it was a hammer that was used to try and kill her but failed," Charlotte says continuing to look at my head. "You need to rest,"

"Mmm... kaaaay," I groan. "But I'm huuuungrrrry!"

"Fine, first you eat and then relax," Alicia says.

"Yaaaay!!"

>>Timeskip<<

After dinner I was sent to my room to rest. I'm soooo booored!!! The boredom was killing me. It was about after 11pm now and everyone is getting ready for bed. I sigh and look for a book to read. I rummage through the messy bookshelf to find 'The Hunger Games'. Meh, I guess I'll read that again. This book reminds me of what is actually happening right now. Such a relevant book for a time like this.

After a few hours of reading I decide to go to sleep. I put the book beside me on my bedside table and start to drift off into dreamland when...

SMASH! CRASH! BANG!

Oh shit. I was debating with myself whether to get up and check what's going on or to forget what I heard and fall asleep. Sleep has won. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep. I asked myself rhetorical questions in my sleep only to find out tomorrow what had actually happened.

What happened? Did someone die? Did someone get injured? What where they doing up that late? Who where they with? Where are they? Did they make a mess?

>>Timeskip Next day<<

I woke up to the sound of screaming. Oh shit! Someone died! I shoot up out of bed, throw on a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants and slammed door open not caring how much noise it made or how I looked like. Shit, forgot my knife. I quickly run back in my room shove my knife in my pocket and run back out slamming my door.

I run to where I heard the scream. It was in the kitchen where I find Ashleigh staring at the floor in horror. Tears have stained her eyes and cheeks. Her gaze met mine. "L-look," she whispered pointing the floor. I slowly glance at the floor finding My's corpse peacefully laying there in a pool of blood.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!??"