Chapter Six: New Area

I woke up to the sound of yelling in the hallway. What the fuck is going on now? Not caring that I'm still in my pajamas, I grab my knife that I had under my pillow and put it in my pajama pants pocket and walk out of my room to see what is causing all this commotion.

"We'll if you don't wanna be in here just kill yourself already!" someone yelled. I was too tired to actually try and recognise whose voice it is.

"Hey, hey, hey calm the fuck down. It's too early in the morning to scream death threats to eachother!" someone else yelled. "Oh hey Jess," I realise that the second voice is Charlotte.

"Huh? Oh, Morning. What's going on here?" I ask her.

"Well, you see, Daniel is yelling to My asking why she hesitated yesterday and why she lied about her weapons," she explained. Beat me to it huh?

"Oh ok," I say. "Hey My, why did you hesitate and refused to tell the truth?" I ask curiously.

"Well its because I was scared that you would think it was me who killed Harry because I have the same weapons as the killer. But then I realised that you still had the weapons used so I calmed down a little," My explained.

"And you, why are you telling her to kill herself moron?" I ask pointing at Daniel while rubbing my left eye sleepily.

"Because she wants to get out of here so I suggested that she could kill herself," Daniel said in a matter-of-a-factly way while crossing his arms.

"You dumbfuck, you don't just randomly tell someone to kill themselves!" I yell making myself wake up more.

"Well you can't tell me what to do! Who said you were the boss around here!" Daniel yelled back. "You don't know what will happen! You don't see anything coming! But I see everything coming, before you do at least!"

"Did you know Harry was gonna die?!"

"Yes! I see everything coming my way!" That's it, I've had enough. I swiftly draw my knife out of my pocket and pointed it towards his neck. He flinched at my action.

"I bet you didn't see that coming!" I say.

"Oh, I know I did," Charlotte mumbles loud enough for all of us to hear. My giggles at this comment.

"Now listen, you better shut your big mouth or I'll kill you," I say carefully getting the knife closer to his neck but still trying not to cut him.

"You wouldn't, not in front of them at least," he says gesturing towards Charlotte and My.

"Oh, but I would. I only wouldn't kill you if I didn't have a reason because then what's the point," I say still holding the knife in position.

"Ok whatever just get the knife away from me!" he said obviously uncomfortable with the position we were in.

"Why? Don't wanna die so early in the game?" I say smirking as I pull the knife away and stash it in my pocket. He glares at me, mumbles something incoherent and walks off into the tunnel towards the food tech room. As soon as he was out of sight, Charlotte, My and I burst out laughing so hard that tears were visible.

"Okay, I should really get dressed now," I say as I turn to my door.

"Kay! Meet you at the food tech room," My says waving bye to me and walking off with Charlotte. Before I could even open my door, Ash opens her door.

"What the fuck happened here?" she asked sleepily.

"Haha, I'll tell you once we get to the FT room," I say walking into my room. I opened my wardrobe and find all my casual clothes. I throw on a pair of jeans and a black hoody. I put my runners on and slip my knife in my pocket.