Chapter Five: The first trial

Once we all arrive to the teachers staff, it has been rearranged just like Monobear said in the letter. Their are 12 seats and everyone sits like we usually do in class, boys side and girls side. I sit next to Ash and My. "Ok you may start the trial!" Monobear says.

"Um... How do we start?" Charlotte asks.

"How ever you like!" Monobear states.

"Um, ok, uh..." Charlotte mumbles.

"Lets start with who stayed with Harry," I say.

"Me, Jess, Ash, Daniel, Shannon and Leigh went through the tunnel to check what was in there while Ranjan, Leon, My, Emily and Alicia stayed here with Harry," Charlotte said.

"So the main suspects are those who stayed with Harry while we we gone," Ash said.

"But the weapons are a rope and a knife... Who has those weapons?" Emily asks.

"I have those weapons but I was in the tunnel," I say. "We did find the knife in the conference room, but we found the rope in the girls bathroom. It must be one of the girls who were near the bathroom at that time."

"So then that would be Emily, My and Alicia," Shannon states.

"Yeah because they were the only ones around that area that whole time," Charlotte says.

"So which one of you girls have a rope and a knife?" I ask. They all said no. Hmm... One of them MUST be lying... "How about you girls show us your three weapons, eh?" Daniel says. Emily and My hesitated.

"If you guys are missing shit from your chest then you will be put at the top of all suspects," Leigh says. Wow god actually has a brain for other than basketball! "Also 'losing' the weapon is not an excuse," Ranjan adds.

>>My's P.O.V<<

What if they think it is me? I have a rope and a knife plus my flamethrower... But still they might think I took them back. WAIT! They still have the items so yeah I'm safe! I wasn't me anyway. I don't exactly know who it is at the moment though... Hmm... I wonder who it actually is...

>>Jessica's P.O.V<<

Alicia, My and Emily all get their chests from their rooms. We checked Alicia's first. She had all of her weapons with her. She did have a knife but hers is bigger than the weapon used to kill Harry.

Then we had checked My's to find a rope, knife and flamethrower. We have the weapons that were used so it wasn't her. We checked Emily's and all she had was a large knife. "My stole my weapons!" she claimed.

"No I didn't!" My argued back.

"Yes you di-"

"SHUT UP FOR FUCK SAKE! Okay we should say what had happened from the start." Ash says.

"Okay! This is all the information that we have. Me, Ash, Charlotte, Daniel, Shannon and Leigh were down in the tunnel while Alicia, My, Emily, Ranjan and Leon stayed here with Harry. Harry was brutally murdered with a knife and a rope in the conference room. The knife was found in the conference room and the rope was found in the girls bathrooms. The only people that went in the bathroom was Emily and Alicia. However, Emily is missing weapons. When Harry was strangled, the rope left blood marks. Emily must have gone to the bathroom with Alicia so she didn't look suspicious and then waited for her to get out and then washed the rope but then accidentally forgotten it there," I revise.

"That makes sense," Leigh said.

"So it WAS you?" Ranjan asks.

"HOW COULD YOU?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Shannon cried.

"Shut up you princess! I did it so I can get this shit over and done with!" Emily shouts while glaring daggers towards Shannon.

"HAHAHAHA SHANNON'S A PRETTY PRINCESS!" Daniel laughed.

"Shut up your both princesses!" Charlotte yells.

"You have guessed correctly! Time for the punishment!" Monobear calls out.

"What is the punishment?" I ask.

"Certain death!" Monobear says like its the most normal thing that has happened so far.

Monobear led us to a room that I didn't know was there. All of us besides Emily were put behind a fence in a small area if the room while Emily is placed in the center of the room. As soon as everyone has gotten comfortable with our surroundings, a large piece of metal fell with its sharp side facing downwards slicing Emily's body in half and giving us all a jump scare. "Oh... Ok..." Leon mumbled.

"Lets try and not get to this stage very often," Charlotte suggests.

Monobear leads us out. I check the time. Shit! 11:00pm already?! Wow time went fast. I walk back to my room and before I enter I yell, "Goodnight everyone! Tomorrow we will meet in the food tech room that is down the tunnel ok?" I enter my room and open my drawers to find that my pajamas are neatly folded in there. I quickly grab them out of the drawer and get dressed into them and toss my school uniform on my chair. I lay in my bed to start my restless first night here. Wow it has already been one day and three people have been killed. Jason. Harry. Emily. Who is next? I guess I'll find out sooner or later...

Hey wait a minute. Why did My lie about having a knife and a rope? Why did she hesitate when Daniel said to check the weapons? Hmm... I'll ask her tomorrow.