Chapter 10: Pool Party

I roll around in my sleep. I wonder what time it is... I can't be bothered getting up to check though... I slowly open my eyes. But quickly shut them because of the rooms brightness. Seconds later I feel someone forcefully opening my eyes with there fingers. "MORNING STARSHINE THE SUN SAYS HELLO!" Charlotte yells in my ear. I jump and grab the knife under my pillow and use it as a guard. I found everyone here surrounding me.

"Whoa, Jess calm down, she was just trying to wake you up," Ranjan says. I slowly place my knife down onto the bedside table.

"Okaaay... Why are you all in my room?" I ask everyone cautiously.

"To wake you up, why else?" Daniel says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Umm... 1:57pm," Ashleigh says checking her watch.

"Shit! Was I really asleep for that long?" I say.

"Yup!" they all say at once.

"Um. Shit. Okay, can all of you please GET OUT so I can get dressed?" I ask. They all nod their heads and walk out.

I get dressed. Today I wear a black graphic T-shirt and black tracksuits. Nothing that different then what I always wear. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and walk over to the kitchen to have brunch because I am hungry.

I get to the kitchen and start making myself some toasted sandwiches. I wonder what it'd be like if a murder did not happen for a few days? I take a bite of the sandwich and Ash walks into the kitchen. "Hey! You didn't make me any!" she says while pouting.

"Make some yourself," I say playfully.

"Your mean!"

"Haha I know,"

I finished my toasted sandwich and walk out of the kitchen. Where is everyone? I walk around the hallways abit. Hmm... I'm bored... I walk into my room again and find a note on my bed.

Dear Jessica,

It is I, Monobear. I decided for everyone to have a little pool party in E06 because you are still alive. Might as well party before you die eh? If you didn't know where anyone was, they were already having fun without you! See you at the pool party!

~Monobear

Greeeaaaat, pool party. A celebration because we are still alive. What a reward! Please note the sarcasm in that thought. I get dressed in my swimsuit, put a dress over it and make my way to E06.

When I get there everyone is splashing about in the large pool, having the time of their lives. "Jess come and join us!" Charlotte yells from the pool.

"Yeah I'm coming!" I yell back. I slide off the dress I was wearing and jumped into the pool.

"GERONIMOOOO!" I yell at the top of my lungs as I jumped and landed with a large splash.

"Holy shit woman!" Daniel yells.

"Shaddap!" I yell back.

"Hey lets have a water fight!" Alicia yells.

"YEAH!" Ash yells full of excitement.

>>Timeskip brought to you by laziness<<

After we had our water fight, winners were a draw between Ashleigh and Ranjan, all of us beside Ash and Ranjan, decide to take a break. "You guys go on, we'll come later!" Ash calls out.

"Okay!" I say.

>>Ashleigh's P.O.V<<

Woohoo this is so much fun! "Hey Ranjan, look what I can do!" I say, standing at the edge of the pools deep end. He looks over to where I am. I jump off the edge and do a front flip before landing in the pool. I can hear the cheers of Ranjan from the other side of the pool. I try to swim back to the top.

Oh no! Maybe this was a bad idea. Shit I'm gonna drown.

>>Ranjan's P.O.V<<

"Cool! That was awesome Ash!" I cheer. Wait a minute how long has she been under water for? "Ash? Ash are you ok? Ashleigh? Ashleigh?!" I yell.

FUCK! She's drowning!

"ASHLEIGH I'M COMING!" I yell as I make my way to the deep end of the pool. I dive under to see Ashleigh. I swam over to her. Then my vision got a bit blurry. I grab Ashleigh's hand and start swimming towards the surface. But before I get to the surface,

my vision goes black.

>>Jessica's P.O.V<<

What's taking Ashleigh and Ranjan so long? Maybe we should check up on them.

"Char, could ya come with me to check if Ash and Ranjan are ok?" I ask.

"Sure," she answers.

We get to E06 and find that no one was there. I look at the pool and faintly see two figure laying at the bottom of it.

"Oh lord!" I yell out.

"What's wrong?" Charlotte asks me.

"Look at the bottom of the pool," I say. She obeys me and her face turns white.

"HELLO AGAIN FELLOW STUDENTS! YOU HAVE FOUND TWO DEAD BODIES THIS TIME! SADLY, BECAUSE THEY COMMITTED SUICIDE, THERE WILL BE NO TRIALS. CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR LIVES!" Monobear yells through the P.A system once again.

Oh my god... They committed suicide? No they didn't. One of them was drowning and the other went to save them I know it!

Well there goes having a fun pool party.

Four left.

Me

Daniel

Charlotte

Alicia

Who will die next?