Chapter 11: Very unexpected

It has been a few days since the double death/suicide happened. The four of us aren't really keen on killing anyone since we have survived all this time.

I walk into the kitchen to find Charlotte, Daniel and Alicia already there having breakfast.

"Good morning to you all," I say yawning into my hand.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. How long do you plan to sleep in?" Charlotte asked me.

"I don't know, maybe til someone dies," I say shrugging my shoulders. "Hey Daniel, how's it like to be the only male in the house?"

"Weird, very weird and lonely," Daniel replies with a sigh.

"It gonna be ok little boy!" I say.

After breakfast I decide to go read a book. I grab a random book that is in my reach and walk over to the lounge in E01 and E02. I start reading the book I found.

Not even half an hour later I heard sadistic laughter. Huh? What's going on? I look up from my book and look around the room, no one was there. Then I heard a very high pitched scream. Oh my god! Daniel killed one of the girls.

I throw the book on the couch and rush out of the lounge room. I run around frantically to find out who died. As I ran around like a maniac, I ran into Charlotte. Oh thank god it wasn't her! But wait, then Alicia must have died. Oh fuck!

"Who died?" Charlotte asks me urgently.

"I don't know but I think it was Alicia," I tell her.

Then we both start running around like we have just escaped a mental asylum.

We run towards the kitchen, nothing there.

The H team hallways, nothing.

Everyone's bedrooms, still nothing.

The E team hallways, again nothing.

We have literally almost checked everywhere. Where haven't we gone yet? As if reading my mind Charlotte's eyes light up and she says, "The gym!"

"Yes! we haven't checked there yet!" I say.

We run towards the gym. It was very quiet. "H-hello?" I call out into the silence. Me and Charlotte carefully walk around the gym.

I turn around a little too quickly and bump into Alicia. I thought she died. Then who- Oh wait...

"Did you kill Daniel?" she asked me.

"What?! No!" I say. So it easy him who died. I never thought that his scream would be so freaking high pitch. Damn.

"You have found a dead corpse, 10 minutes til trial, Kay?" Monobear happily states through the speakers.

"One of us killed him, who did? It wasn't me," I say.

"Well it wasn't me either!" Charlotte says. "Did you kill him, Alicia?"

"No, I would of told you guys by now because I'd be proud of myself and I'd die being victorious," Alicia states.

"Well then lets look around," I say. We all agree and start looking for clues. I found nothing and I don't know if either of them has found any clues either.

After the ten minutes of investigation, we were called to the conference room for the trial.

"Okay ladies, since there are only three of you this should be easy ok? You may start!" Monobear says.

"Okay, Daniel was killed in the gym not long ago. What I heard was a sadistic laughter and a high pitched scream and then silence. When I went to check what was going on, I ran into Charlotte. She must of been near me at the time for me to bump into her, so I don't think it was her. Also, when we got there I found Alicia already there. Alicia, could you explain that?" I say.

"Okay, I was in my room, cleaning, at that time and heard exactly what you did and I ran towards where I heard it and found Daniel," she explains.

"Your turn to explain what you were doing Charlotte," I say.

"Me? Oh, I was in kitchen whipping something up 'cause I was hungry you know? I heard a scream and I didn't know where it came from so I started looking for you guys," Charlotte explains.

"Oh really?" Alicia asks suspiciously. "Then explain this, Katniss Everdeen," Alicia holds up a broken arrow in her hand. Huh? This explains everything.

"W-where'd you get that?" Charlotte asked hesitantly.

"The crime scene duh! When neither of you were there," Alicia explains. This makes so much sense!

"Char, did you?" I ask.

"Uh, well, yep. Hehe..." Charlotte replies.

"Wow..." I say. I'm so speechless. What a great actor she is.

"Guessed correctly! To the punishment room we go!" Monobear says as he dragged us to the punishment room.

We get there and Monobear hands me and Alicia ear muffs. "You'll need these," was all he said. Me and Alicia exchange confused looks and then placed the ear muffs on our ears. "SO YOU LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES EH?" Monobear yells loud enough for both me and Alicia to hear.

Then all of a sudden a flock of birds came swarming into the area. I take a closer look at them, they are mockingjays. Haha very funny Monobear. I see Charlotte trying to cover her ears. What's going on? Then the birds came swarming at her. I close my eyes tightly, knowing what is going to happen but don't want to watch it happen.

I open my eyes and once again, there is blood splattered everywhere. There was nothing left of Charlotte. I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding and look towards Alicia.

"I wonder what comes next..." she says.

"What will happen next you ask? You both will find out in an hour or so, so continue doing hat you were doing before," Monobear tells us.

We both walk out of the punishment room. What's gonna happen next...

"I guess we should try and figure out what our reward is for staying alive that whole game," Alicia suggested.

"I reckon it'll be a death match, just you wait and see," I say.

I know we will I have a gut feeling about it.

-

-

-