nine

"What kind of storm lasts all night and then all day?!" Hoseok ruffles his hair in annoyance.

"What's on your mind?" Namjoon peels a banana.

"I just want to see Jungkook.." Hoseok's pouty lip made a scrunch on Namjoon's face. He was almost cringing at his bestfriend.

"Dude don't do that. Its also not the end of the world. You can wait. In the mean time you two can do some sexting." Namjoon gave him a look that said 'might as well.'

Hoseok searched for a nearby object to throw at him. He ended up picking an eraser lying on a nearby table. Once he chucked the eraser it missed his face but hit the banana instead slicing it in half and falling to the ground.

"I hate sexting you know that!"

"BITC- MY BANANA!"

"Fuck you and your banana."

-

"It's still really bad out there. You sure you gonna walk home?" Jimin scratched his head.

"It's just a few blocks, I'll run." Jungkook insisted. He couldn't just stay at his bestfriend's house.

Once he left the front door he saw a towel flying in the air on top of the road, the wind was pretty strong.

Jungkook hurried to his place and despite the branches and strong drops of rain hitting his face plus the wind that almost carried him away, he returned safely.

Right away he showered and changed into his comfy pj's.

6:55 pm

"I wanna see him. I wanna text him but what if he's busy or sleeping already?"

He picked up his phone and scrolled through twitter instead. Maybe it'll keep his mind off of Hoseok.

Scrolling,

Like, retweet.

The usual.

He found himself stuck on a particular post.
Namjoon's tweet.

'Seems that Hoseok here doesn't like being cooped up in a room too long.'

A photo was attached with Hoseok splattered on the couch. His hair was a mess, the strands stuck out in every direction. He had no shirt on and only wore shorts tight enough to have his bulging area noticeable. His abs were exposed along with his toned biceps. It looked like Hoseok was sleeping.

"He's... so hot."

Jungkook couldn't stare anywhere else except Hoseok's area. He didn't know how long he was staring but he didn't care.

Photo Saved ✔️

He read the replies and retweets of the other accounts.

'Who is this? And why is he so hot?'
'I'd succ him'
'O.O y'all see it too right? And im not talking bout his abs'
'Wow, boyfriend material'

Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows. He started feeling jealous. The fact that his body is exposed on social media just irritated him because anyone can see it.

Jaw line

Collarbone

Everything was perfect... That is until... He got himself a little problem..

He felt his own member against his boxers. Looking at the picture once again, it aroused him.

The longer he sees him in that position the more fantasies he creates in his head. He wants to be on top of him. He needs to be on top of him.

He got harder and it took everything not to touch himself.. but he couldn't.

Next thing he knew he was feeling himself. He takes his area out and wraps his long fingers around it.

"Hoseok.." he breathed out motioning his hands up and down.

He was so turned on and desperate he couldn't help but to move faster. His breathing turned heavier with more air. His knees started to feel weak and his chest rises at certain moments.

His dick was swollen and red from his touch.

"Ahh.. h-hyung."

A certain image started to play in his head.

Jungkook saw the same image of Hoseok on the couch but in his head he was in the same room. He imagined himself on top, unzipping Hoseok's shorts and taking out his member.

He starts to run his hand upward then downward earning a deep moan from the older.

"J-jungkook."

The younger moved faster in his head and on his own body. He vividly imagined Hoseok's whimper and the twitch of his body underneath his touch.

"Aggh.. I- I can't hold it anymore Jungkook."

"Dont hold it hyung, cum for me."

Jungkook was too immersed in his own imagination and started to bite his lip. He was so close on hitting his climax he just needed something to finish it off.

"Jungkook- f-faster. O-oh.."

Hoseok's chest creates a curve and he releases his cum which landed on his own stomach. This was enough for Jungkook to make himself cum.

His bedsheets were covered with the white stain and his hand was soaked and tired. His body twitched uncontrollably and he curled himself into a ball.

"He's so damn hot.." he whispered and fell asleep.

-

Told ya i'd update more :p im not lying this time haha. Enjoy needy kook.