Chapter Fourteen

Seeing Melvin in tears makes me feel extremely sad because when he cries you know something for real is wrong since he doesn't cry much at all.
Melvin: *comes from his room, holding his face and sniffling* Ryou!
Ryou: *runs from kitchen, covered in flour* What happened?
Melvin: *suddenly stops "crying" and hugs Ryou* Ha! Made you think I was crying!
Ryou: Malik! *pulls away from Melvin* You had me worried!
Melvin: *pouts*
Ryou: *sighs and hugs him* You did get me pretty good.
Melvin: Yes! Score one for the sexy badass.
Me: Oh my goodness. Anyways, on to what you guys came to read!
~~~~~~

Bakura's POV

"Bakura, you're losing," Marik pointed out.

"I know," I said, trying to focus on my next move. My life points had seen better days- I was at 900 life points while Melvin was at 1900 life points.

"You need to do something or you will lose," Mairk pointed out again.

I growled and turned to him, snapping at him with, "Oh yes, thank you Captain Obvious. I had no idea I had to do that."

"You're welcome," Marik chirped and smile at me. I facepalmed so hard I am pretty sure I made my face hand a red hand print on it.

I pulled my hand away from my face, saying, "Whatever," and went back to focusing on my next move. It was my turn and my odds were not looking so good. He had just destroyed my Dark Necrofear then took out my traps I had on the field. I was very much open and I needed a way to at least protect myself to come up with a plan. Luckily, I had just the card to help me out with that.

"I summon Earthbound Spirit in defense position. Then I activate my equip spell, Spirit Illusion. I equip this card to my Earth bound Spirit. This allows me to special summon one Doubleganger Token in defense position. This token gains the same attack and defense as that of my Earthbound Spirit. With that, I end my turn."

"You're totally screwed if that's your game plan," Marik stated.

"Will you piss off! I know what I am doing!" I snapped at him.

"So, it's your plan to be losing?" Marik questioned.

"You are seriously getting on my last nerve, Marik!" I growled.

"Mine as well," Melvin said, grabbing both of our attentions. "So, I am adding another rule to this Shadow Game since you made all the other rules."

"You can't do that!" I beamed.

"Ah, but you forget Florence that I too have a Millennium Item, allowing me to do as I please in this Shadow Game. Besides, it's only fair since I have allowed you to make this Shadow Game and have a partner in this duel," Melvin said. His dual voice making his word more and more sinister as I continuously had to listen to him. With every passing moment, I felt myself losing not only my calm composer but my strength. It didn't help that I made this Shadow Game affect our bodies when it came to our life points. Currently, I was nothing more than just the very top half of my torso. My left eye was missing and so was parts of my left and right arm. There wasn't much of me left, I just knew I couldn't lose.

"So, what is the bloody rule?" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough, Florence. I just advice not losing any more life points if you wish to not see what the rule is."

"Jeez. Way to be vague," Marik said, almost sounding bored.

"Yes, but you can't deny it makes me sound evil as fuck!" Melvin exclaimed, clearly proud of himself, then gave a sinister laugh.

I definitely can see how these two are one in the same. Still dumb, in their own ways. Still, Melvin is not Marik.

"Your move, Melvin!" I shouted.