Chapter 1-Welcome to Seoul

"Hey wake up!" Eun Hye's older sister yelled near to her ear. She quickly get up and looked at her alarm clock besides her bed.

Her eyes widened and she scream out loud.

"Yah ! It's too early Eonnie ! Aishh" Eunhye said in frustration and she continued sleeping again, meanwhile, her sister beaten her by a pillow on her face.

"Pabo! Your clock is not working!" Hayoung (Her Sister's name) shouted.

Eun Hye sighs and she jumped to the bathroom in a hurry. She took a bath, brushed her teeth and combed her beautiful straight hair.

She picked her favorite pink sweater and white skinny jeans and put on as fast as she could but before she exited her room, she applied a face powder, mascara, eyeliner and a little blush on first to highlight her beauty then she quickly took her backpack and her phone.

"Move faster please?!" Hayoung shouted and she walked out the house. EunHye sighs and she exited the house while stomping her feet.

"Eomma? Why do we need to migrate in Seoul? I want to stay here." Eun Hye said and she rolled her eyes.

"Your father wants to stay us there. He can't come here because he's busy to our hotel." Her mother said while tapping her daughter's right shoulder. They entered the car and they tripped to Clark Airport.

After they settled all their requirements, they decided to buy some snacks and afterwards, they already entered the airplane.

Eunhye feel so sad because she don't want to leave her bestfriend in Philippines and theres a lot of beautiful memories with her friends that she'll be leaving now but she promised it to herself that she will keep it forever in her heart.

She took out her iPad and played something bacause she's so damn bored inside the plane without planning to talk to her sister besides her.

She's imagining her life in Seoul now especially in their school and she starts concluding about her soon-to-be classmates. She's hoping that she will have a good friend in her new school like what she left in the Philippines.

After four hours of flight, Eun Hye started to feel excitement moreover nervous because it's her first time in Seoul Korea and she's worried that she might lost or bullied!

They already reached Incheon Airport, South Korea. Her sister and mother are so happy and excited while Eun Hye is well, not much as they expected because she felt like she's being homesick! It's not that, she don't want to live in Seoul with her parents but she really just don't understand why the hell did they planned to migrate in there?

She's mumbling to herself saying some bad things like "Why do we need to be here? like duh!" "Aish!" and so on.

"Don't be sad baby, it's okay. Start a new life here!"Her mom cheered her but she don't buy that so she just simply nodded her head and smiled weakly to her mom saying that she'll be fine even if it's not.

EunHye saw his father walking towards them with a sweet smile plastered on him, she ran quickly and she hugged her father tightly.

"I miss you my little daughter" Her father said and he embraced Eun Hye too, Hayoung and their mother joined them happily and they talked for a while before moving out from the airport.

They head to their house in Seoul and take a rest in their respective room because all of them are exhausted!

Eun Hye will start her study tomorrow in 'School of Perfoming Arts' because his father enrolled her there.

She's not excited to meet her new friends because she knows that no one can level up the relationship with her bestfriend that she left in the Philippines. She don't easily trust people that's why she's feeling like that and she's scared to be betrayed.

After taking a nap, she exited her room and yawned infront of the door while stretching her hands up. Eun Hye jumped in the kitchen to make some quick meal like cereal and milk.

"What are you doing baby?" Her mom asked out of nowhere.

"I want to make cereal cuz i'm hungry mom." She answered and she opened the fridge to take the cereal out.

"No, just wait for the dinner because our maid are currently cooking." Her mom replied and Eun Hye just nodded as a response.

Her boredom strikes so she headed to the living room and read some magazines, she took a look on the whole house and she realized that her sister isn't around.

"Eomma, where's eonnie?" She asked and her mom answered that her sister go to their hotel with her dad.

Eun Hye's POV

I don't want to attend my class tomorrow! aish~ I'm just hoping that I will meet a new friend and I promised to myself that I'll get a high grades to make my parents proud just like what I am doing back in the Philippines.

"Hi, we're home !" Hayoung eonnie shouted with a wide smile plastered on her face, she's with dad.

Our mom called us to eat our dinner, it's already 7:30pm and i'm so damn starving now!

We headed all to the dining table and they all started eating, while me? I'm just deadly staring infront of my food! What kind of food is this? Aaa~I don't want to eat to eat this! >_<

"Eun Hye-ah. Eat now, you told me a while ago that you're hungry aren't you?" My mom asked.

Aigoo, i don't even know how to eat this and what are the names of these foods? I can't even handle the smell of it. I'm not used to eat Korean food because I never tried it, anyway.

I just nodded to my mom for my response and I don't have any choice but to eat a Korean foods starting today. Geez.

After eating our dinner, I decided to go to my bedroom to surf an internet, I am so amazed because the Internet connection here is one hundred times faster unlike in the Philippines. Wow I like it!

I checked my email and some of my friends asking me if how's my life here so I replied them a 'I'm fine, how about you?'. It's rude to ignore them, right?

I closed my laptop and I prepared my uniform for tomorrow. I like my uniform because it's unique but what shoes should i match for this?

END OF POV

Eun Hye open her shoe cabinet to choose a pair shoes to wear but there is no available to match the uniform perfectly. She get out to her room, she walked downstairs while looking to their big family picture that was hanging on the wall, she's just three years old in there.

Eun Hye saw her dad in the living room watching a TV.

"Dad, I want to buy a new shoes, where will i buy a new one dad?" She asked her dad she sits beside him.

His dad looked at him with a question mark on his face.

"Oh, you need a new one? Okay, Let's go! Our driver will send us in  the mall" Her dad answered and stood up. She hugged her dad tightly to say thank you and her dad just laughed.

MALL~

They entered a shoe shop and they starts to find a better one.

"How about this?" Her dad asked while showing the black ballerina style school shoes.

"Wow i like it! But... it's too expensive dad." She replied and starts searching for another one.

"No, it's okay" Her dad replied.

"But dad—" she objected and she picked up the cheaper one but her dad quickly paid it to the counter.

While they are walking around, her dad decided to buy a cofee in the Coffee Shop for a bit so he ordered two coffee for them.

"Dad, why do you need to buy a coffee here. Don't act like we don't have any coffee at the house, haha!" Eunhye joked and her dad just laughed because of her daughter's cute action.

"Are you ready for school tomorrow?" His dad asked and he took a sipped from his hot coffee.

Eun Hye put down his cup and turned her eyes to her dad who's waiting for her answer.

"Yes dad!" She answered and smiled sweetly.