Chapter 12-Jealous

Jungkook POV

I hope this plan will gonna be okay and success~I really love Eunhye,i don't know why .Recently,she's my enemy and i really hate her but i don't know what happen all of sudden.I beleive in the saying that "The more you hate,the more you love" oops~Yeah that's true i thought.

I need to rest first...

END OF POV

"Oh he already exited"Eunhye talk to herself

She close her tent and thinking non-stop about what happen on Hyeri's tent.She's wondering why Jungkook seems Happy after that.

"Jungkook's feelings for me is not true,or~Yes i'm just assuming that he likes me,why should he force himself to like me?"Eunhye thought and tears falls down

"The truth is,he likes Hyeri not me.We have a same feelings because we're enemy,that's it!"Eunhye yelled to herself and she exit to her tent to find Jimin.

"Hey!Where are you?"Eunhye send a message to Jimin Via SMS but Jimin is not answering,she tried to call Jimin but no one us answering.

Eunhye try to find Jimin but tgere is no avail,he asked all students but no one can answered.

"Where is he?"Eunhye thought

"Aah!On his tent!Pabo!"Eunhye talk to herself crazily as she run faster on Jimin's tent and finally,he's their sleeping silently.She enter Jimin's tent to wait him to wake up,she play a music,games,took a picture and so on but Jimin is not waking up yet.

After 30 minutes,Jimin woke up and he notice that someone's sleeping besides her facing back and it's Eunhye

"She's here?Why?"Jimin asked to hisself

Then Eunhye open her eyes and she realize that she sleep on Jimin's tent,she sit quickly and apologized.

"What are you doing here?"Jimin asked

"Oh i'm waiting you to wake up"Eunhye answered

"Wae?"Jimin asked while playingbhis phone.

"Uhm i'm worried about you because i think your not exiting to your tent,what happened?"Eunhye asked

"Oh nothing~I'm just bored"Jimin answered

Jimin POV

He ask me that kind of question all of a sudden. Actually i'm not just bored but i don't want to see you with Jungkook. I'm jealous the time your spending with him, why don't you choose me? He's your enemy, he's a bad boy compared to me. Are you being so rude right now? Your so rude to choose a right one! I like you Eunhye~ I love you Eunhye! I love you so much! Your so blind! You don't know how to appreciate my feelings.

END OF POV

"Jimin-ah~I saw Jungkook exited from the tent of Hyeri,and he's their for about 1 hour,i like him Jimin and i love him,i think he love Hyeri not me."Eunhye talk to Jimin and her tears falls down

"Why is he doing sweet things to me if she don't like me?!I like that moment Jimin,i like him so much.It breaks my heart when i saw him smiling when he exited the tent of Hyeri"Eunhye says while crying.

"Don't cry,you chose a wrong man Eunhye,he's a bad man~"Jimin said while embracing Eunhye to comfort her

"No,i know he's not,he's a good boy"Eunhye answered

"He is.."Jimin stopped

"I said he's a good boy Jimin!"Eunhye replied while crying

"If he's a good boy and he loves you,why did he exit from other girls tent with a smile and why do he need to cheat you.Are you stupid Eunhye when it comes to love?!I love you Eunhye!Don't you feel that?!I love you!"Jimin yelled and a bullet of tears falls down.

"Your kidding!We're just friend Jimin,you love me as a friend right?!"Eunhye asked

"No,i love you more than friends"Jimin answered and he hug Eunhye

Eunhye was shock of what she heard all of sudden and she pushed Jimin.

"Hah?What are you talking about Jimin?!We're a good friends and that's it~"Eunhye said and she exited Jimin's tent while crying

Eunhye POV

Why am i feeling like this,Why should i walk to this kind of challenge?Lord help me~I can't take it anymore,i treat Jimin as my good friend only and the one i love is Jungkook.

End of POV

The teacher announced that they will now go back to their home and the are waiting now.They pack all of their things and run inside the bus.Eunhye sit alone on the bus and Jimin sit with Taehyung.

Hyeri was wondering why Eunhye is avoiding her.Jungkook sit besides Hyeri and asked something

"What happened to Eunhye?"Jungkook asked but Hyeri answered "I don't know".

Eunhye notice Jungkook sits besides Hyeri and her hearts starts to become into pieces again and she look at the window while crying.

"Jungkook says,he like Eunhye~And he want to court Eunhye in a right time.But it seems like she's sad this day.What happened,are Jungkook and Eunhye fighting?"V asked to Jimin but Jimin is not answering.

"Hey!!"V yelled

"What?!Shut up!Don't asked me like that!"Jimin yelled to V

"Wae?Are you jealous?Do you like Eunhye too?OMG what a bad incident~"V replied and he took a nap.