Chapter 14-Trying Hard

Eunhye go to school and she saw Hyeri waiting Someone.

"Maybe it's Jungkook"Eunhye thought and she walk pass to Hyeri without any action.

"H-hey Eunhye~I'm waiting for you!"Hyeri yelled and Eunhye stopped.

EUNHYE POV

Why i stopped?!Pabo!One of my task is to avoid them.I fail~ ㅠ_ㅠ

*ring ring* O my phone is ringing,thanks for this! It's my bestfriend,she call me through viber.I already miss her,thank you for saving me haha!

"Oh Hello my bestfriend!"I answered trying to volume up my voice to hear Hyeri my voice.

"Hey!I'm sending a message to you at Facebook,your not answering me eh?"Kyla my bestfriend said.

"Sorry Kyla~I'm not checking my Facebook at this time,i'm busy.Just chat with me through Viber"I answered and she say YES.

"Hey,i need to hang up this right now,our bell already rang!"Eunhye yelled at phone.

"Okay Eunhye!Take care of yourself~Bye"Kyla said and Eunhye says "You too Kyla,take care and goodbye".

I enter our classroom and i saw BTS without Jungkook a-and there's Jimin looking at me but i avoid him to glare.He's with Hyeri of course~Aishh,i just walk straight to my chair and read my books.

END OF POV

"Eunhye shhi~Where's Jungkook your love?"Taehyung asked and BTS laughed except Jimin and he walked out of the classroom.

"Uh?Jealous eh?Or something?"Jin asked with worried face but no one can answers.

"I don't know,Hm?My love?Did you say that?Hey shut up your mouth,Hyeri will hear you.Jungkook's love is Hyeri not me"Eunhye answered sadly and she continue reading.The remaining BTS members are curious about what she had say.

Jimin POV

"Eunhye shhi~Where's Jungkook your love?"V hyung asked but before she answer that question,i exit our classroom because i don't want to hear her answer.I'm trying to move on myself,maybe because we're not meant to be,she's not the one for me that Jesus send to me.I hope i will meet a girl same as Eunhye.

I go to the canteen to buy a juice because i'm thursty and i'm walking fast but i bump a girl.I help her to stand up by holding her wrist and i apologized.

"It's okay"She answered shyly .

"What's your name?"i asked.

"I'm Kim Bomi,ho-how about you?"She answered and i like the way she act,she's so cute.

"I'm Park Jimin"i introduced myself and bowed 90 degrees.

We sat at the bench skipping our first class and we talk a lot of things.She's so cute and very entertaining.

End of POV

Eunhye POV

Before the teacher enter our class awhile ago,Hyeri and Jungkook entered our room,i'm jealous,i can't stop to jealous i'm trying to move on but i can't!Why?T_T

END OF POV

The class ended and Eunhye go home early without taking a conversation with Hyeri and Jungkook.

"I think our plan will fail because Eunhye is not talking to us"Jungkook says worriedly.

"Uhm~Let's just try to do it.Maybe later?"Hyeri asked and Jungkook nodded.