Chapter 10-Great News!

Before the sunset,they find the exit non-stop.After 30 minutes,Hyeri notice a big red ribbon and a arrow with a "EXIT" sign.

They exit that forest and all of their classmates and their adviser are gone.

"Where did they go?" Hyeri asked but no one can answer

They sit and eat their snacks together,meanwhile..

"did you see them already"

"not yet"

"Where they are?"

"OMG,i don't want to loose Jungkook"

They look at the back and it's their classmates and adviser with a worried faces.

"Here they are sir!"the one student

The teacher walk towards and sit with them.

"Hey guys,where did you came from?We've been looking at the three of you!"the teacher said and pick some food.

"we lost sungsangnim~"Eunhye answered

"Okay,next time,bring your phone and compass in case,we are all worried about the three of you"the teacher said and he go inside to his tent.

"Uhm~I go first to my tent,i will just rest in a minute"Eunhye said and they nodded.

Hyeri and Jungkook finished eating theirs snacks and they throw tgeir garbages on the trash can.Jungkook says he want to talk to Hyeri and she nodded,they sit at the bench and they start chatting.

"What's that?"Hyeri asked as she notice her rubbershoes untie and she tie it.

"Uhm~I know this is crazy but,i like Eunhye,i…i love her and i mean it"Jungkook said.Hyeri's eyes widened like an owl and she grin until she reach her two ears.

"OMG!It's impossible~Your kidding right?"Hyeri asked.

"No,i'm not"Jungkook answered quickly.And he asked Hyeri if she want to help Jungkook to confess Eunhye.

"Seriously?Yes of course,i'll help you!Great News!"Hyeri replied while grinning widely.