Chapter 4-2nd Day of School

Eun Hye woke up and she finished her everyday routines. She said "Good Bye" to her family and entered the car.

School's Gate

She exited the car and she checked out her time.

"EunHye-aah!" She searched for that voice and it's Hyeri.

"Hyeri, How dare you to shout my name around the school?" She said while walking.

"Nothing," Hyeri answered and she chuckled.

"Eun Hye aah~" Someone yelled her name.The two if the searched that voice and Hyeri was shocked.

"What's the meaning of this? Is he a friend of us? I mean, you?" Hyeri asked curiously.

"Yeah! Let's go!" He said and they nodded.

"Yah! Are you a friend of Eun Hye?" Hyeri asked.

"Yeah~" Jimin answered.

All of them headed to their classroom and sat to their respective chair. The teacher entered the room and they finished all the lesson for today.

Recess Time

Jimin is eating his snacks with EunHye and Hyeri while talking random topic.

"Why are you here? Why don't you join in your group?" Hyeri asked while eating.

"I just want to join here." Jimin said while he is eating his burger.

Meanwhile, BTS walked towards their table and Eun Hye didn't mind it, she's still reading at her book.

"Jimin ahh! Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

"None of your business." EunHye whispered.

"Am i talking to you?" Jungkook asked with his irritated voice.

"Omo! I like this story, Hyeri! Try to read this!" EunHye said trying to tease Jungkook and Hyeri just nodded and pretend to read the book.

"Oh? Why are you here? Do you want to join too? Sorry but, we are not accepting a monster like you here in our table." Eun Hye said and took a spoon of soup.

"Ah really? But, we don't have a plan to join here, I just want to take Jimin away from this dirty table." Jungkook said.

"No, I want to stay here." Jimin said.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with a bad glare and...

"No, stay away from this rude girl hyung~" Jungkook said but Jimin don't want to join BTS at this time. The BTS except Jimin walked away from Eun Hye's table.

The bell rang and it signs that the next subject are going to begin now.They entered their classroom and sat at their own chair.

Eun Hye opened her bag and she saw a lot of plastic wrappers and empty can inside. She saw a letter in her chair and it says

'Throw all your garbages here in EunHye's bag'

She crampled the paper and asked the one student and she pointed out  Jungkook. EunHye thrown hardly the paper to Jungkook's head and they are all shocked. She get her bag and pushed Jungkook, she took Jungkook's bag and put all the garbages on Jungkook's bag.

"Yah!Yah!Yah!What are you doing?!" Jungkook said. Jimin smiled at EunHye because he is amazed.

"Isnt it obvious? Hah?" EunHye said and she go back to her chair without minding the other students.