Chapter 8-Beautiful

"Wow~What a beautiful sorroundings,Omo!A white tulips"Eunhye stand and run to get the tulips but she fall because of her ankle.

"Aish~Unlucky girl"Eunhye whispered while punching her ankle.

"Hmm?"Hyeri

"Aishh"Jungkook

Jungkook walk towards the white tulips and get it.He gave this to Eunhye and her face makes brighter.

"Whoah Thank you,i like tulips~"Eunhye said

"A cold woman change because of a Tulips and Butterfly~Hmm?"Jungkook said to Hyeri

"Yeah,she like that kind of things,i don't know why."Hyeri said.

A pink butterfly land on Eunhye's hand and she smile widely.

"Yah!The two of you!Look at this!"Eunhye said while pointing at the butterfly.

Jungkook and Hyeri look at each other and they walk towards Eunhye.

"If you look at the pink butterfly,your eyes become brighten isn't it?"Eunhye said and they just nodded.

"Yah!It seems like you don't want this cutie pink butterfly!"Eunhye said and she pretend sobbing but she smile after that.

"Ah~No i like it"Jungkook said

"How cute you are"Eunhye talk to the butterfly and the two look at each other and gulp.

Hyeri notice the handphone of Jungkook on his pocket and she get it.

"Lowbat?!Ah what should we do?"Hyeri said

"I want to stay here~"Eunhye sang

"We will leave you then"Hyeri said  but Eunhye glare at her badly.

"Okay fine"Hyeri said

"Oh let's eat!"Jungkook said and he took out his kimchi and 1.5 bottle of soft drinks.

The butterfly fly away and Eunhye try to catch it but she fail.

"How sad"Eunhye said and Jungkook says,Eunhye look like a little child and Eunhye punch Jungkook on his legs.

"We will just lay our bosy here in the grass"Jungkook said

"Hah?We will sleep here?No way,i'm scared"Eunhye said and she look down

"Don't worry,i will protect you"Jungkook said and Hyeri clear her throat.

"It seems like the two of you are like a cute couple"Hyeri said and the two deny it even if they know their feelings.

"What do we call the feelings like...uhm,ugh actually i always feel it when i saw Eunhye.The feelings that..I don't know how to explain,just like,theirs a butterfly on your stomach and your heart starts to pump faster,it's my first time"Jungkook said while looking at Hyeri

"Is that because she's my enemy?And i become hyper?"Jungkook asked again and Hyeri smile widely.

"Yeah,i feel that too,hmm?"Eunhye said.

"OMG!asdfghjklzxcvbnm!The two of you are so blind!Pabo!"Hyeri yelled

"That's it?"The two asked.

"Ahh no no no! I mean,the two of you are so blind because you can't feel his or her feelings to you!What the hell!The two of you are inlove with each other!That's it!"Hyeri shouted to the two of them.

"Your kidding,right?"The two asked

"Of course not!"Hyeri said and she cross her arms above her chest.

Jungkook and Eunhye look at each other in a couple of minutes.They feel that feelings again and their cheeks starts to turn into red.The two of them facepalmed and...

"No way~"they said and look at their back.

"Haha!Confirmed~the two of you turn into red,blush blush blush~"Hyeri sang.

"Yah shut up!"the two of them shouted.

"Oh~meant to be hahaha,fate fate fate~"Hyeri said and she laughed.

All of them lay their body on the clean grass and look at the stars.

Position:

(Jungkook)(Eunhye)(Hyeri)

Jungkook look at Eunhye whi Eunhye is looking at the sky.The three of them had a awkward silence.

"Your so beautiful"Jungkook says to Eunhye and she heard it.

"Hah?A-andwae"Eunhye replied

"I said..the skies are so beautiful,right?"Jungkook fakely said

"Hmmft?I heard that too Mr. Jeon~Don't pretend,i notice you,you say "Your so beautiful~" to Ms. Oh"Hyeri said and laughed

"Hah?N-no~"Jungkook denied

"Yah!Your lying~"Hyeri said and she punch Jungkook on his shoulder

"Okay fine,Eunhye is beautiful."Jungkook said and he look at the sky.