Chapter 2-First Day of School

*Ring ring*

Eun Hye's clock alarmed. She pushed the off button and got up while she's rubbing her both eyes then she did her simple stretching routine.

Afterwards, she washed her face and took a bath even if it's so cold causing her body chilled.

"Aigoo~I hate this! It's so cold like ice!" She whispered. She noticed that the shower has a heater, she tapped her forehead in stupidity and she opened this.

"Idiot!" She shouted.

After taking a bath, she wiped her body with a clean towel and excitely wore her uniform.

"Wow! This is so beautiful!" She whispered looking at herself in the big mirror of her closet. She took a picture of herself and posted it on her Instagram with a caption of ,

"Annyeong haseyo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~It's better to learn some korean language as early as possible because this is my first day in my new school here in Korea. Kyaah~How's my uniform guys? Aigoo~I miss my filipino friends, already. Fighting!"

She get out of her room and headed in the dining area to eat a breakfast and drink a milk before going to school.

"Good morning my beautiful sister, I like your uniform huh? It suits to you very well." Hayoung complimented. She thanked Hayoung and she cotinue eating her breakfast whilie spacing out.

After eating, she walked upstairs and she entered to her bathroom to brush her teeth. She wore her shoes that she bought yesterday with her dad and she picked her phone and bag before going out.

"Come on~" Her dad said and exited the house. Her family wished her a good luck and she thanked them. She entered the car and sits beside her dad. She felt her heart beating fast because she's nervous for her first day in school.

She opened her Instagram account and she got a 1567 likes in her post awhile ago. She got a comment from her bestfriend in Philippines and it says "Good luck bestfriend, Take care of yourself".

EunHye already reached her school, she exited the car and said 'good bye' to her dad while waving her hand. She stopped first at the school gate to comment back to her bestfriend.

"Thank you my bestfriend, I'll promise to takecare of myself. You too, i love you ^_^ I miss you already T_T"

After that, she make sure that her phone is in a silent mode and she put it in her bag for safety.

She entered her school, her new environment is different to her old private school. She starts to feel her nervous, some of the students are looking at her, gossiping and so on.

"Excuse me, Where is the 402 room?" EunHye asked to the nerd girl.

"Are you a new student here?" The nerdy girl asked and she wiped her glass.

"Yes." she replied and smiled uncomfortably.

"Ahh~Uhm 402 room? We have the same room, let's go !" She replied and she grabbed EunHye's wrist. Eunhye smiled at her attitude realizing that this nerd girl is not a weird girl, she looks so jolly.

They are already at 402 front door, the nerdy girl took a peep at door's glass window and she looks so worried, her two hands are shaking while holding her backpack.

"Waeyo?" EunHye asked curiously.

"I don't want to enter this room. The kingkas are here! They always make fun of their classmates, schoolmates and...especially me, so take care of yourself, the one who always bully me is the leader" She said almost whispering and her tears fall down. She looked down at the floor and took out her hankerchief to wipe away her tears.