Chapter 3-New Friend

All students are in their classroom already. Jungkook and his group entered their classroom. He walked towards EunHye's chair and he started staring EunHye.

EUNHYE'S POV

I'm avoiding his glare but he's still staring at me like I did something wrong. I felt so embarrassed because of what happened awhile ago. Omo! My body fall to him!Omo!Omo!I can't >_<

I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK ! I HATE MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL !

"Yah!Look at me!"Jungkook yelled but EunHye is not listening.

"If you're here to say sorry,of course,i will not accept it!"I thought

"Yah!!EunHye ahh~"Jungkook said in a sweet voice.

I look at him and glared badly.

"What?!"I replied.He smirk and he gave to me my things that i left in the canteen.I get it from his hand and i look at the other direction without saying "Thank You".

He go back to his chair and the teacher entered our classroom.We all stand and greet the teacher.

END OF POV

After how many hours of discussing,the teacher dismiss the class and all students of 402 room exited.EunHye and Hyeri decided to clean their classroom because it's a little bit messy.The BTS group enter their classroom where EunHye and Hyeri are cleaning.Jungkook took out a piece of paper and thrown it anywhere at the class,he open his juice can and spilled it out on the floor.

EunHye get angry because of Jungkook.She get the can and shoot it in trashcan,her blood starts to boil,face are turning red and she starts to glare at Jungkook badly.

"Can't you see what are we doing?!"EunHye yelled at Jungkook.

"Oh,No?"Jungkook answered.

"We are cleaning!Are you a blind man?OMG i forgot!"EunHye said

and Hyeri is trying to stop her.

"Hahaha~Silly!"Jungkook said and the other BTS members laugh hard except for Jimin.

"Stop it!"Jimin yelled and he exited the room.

"Hah?What happened to Jimin?Hahaha!"RapMonster said.

"Hey,you are the first student,classmate or girl who shouted BTS like that,all students are scared to us but how did you do to shout us?"Jungkook said.

"BTS?Are you kidding me?I won't scared to all of you!"EunHye shouted.

"And...what is that ugly name group?BTS?"She continue and laughed.

"We are the kingka's here!We are the Bangtan Seonyon Dan,Bulletproof boys in english or in short BTS.I am Jungkook,the leader and they are the other members,V,RapMonster,Suga,Jin,JHope and the one who stop us is JiMin."Jungkook untroduce but EunHye pretend that she is not listening.

"Heyya! "Jungkook yelled.

Hyeri and EunHye exited their classroom and they decided to go home.EunHye call her mom to send her driver in their school,she wait at the waiting area with a earphones on her ear.

"EunHye~The evil girl who's listening a music right now~Wohoo"Someone talk.She heard it and look at her side.

"I heard that,stop talking to me!Will you!"EunHye yelled.

"Aishh~"Jungkook said and he pulled EunHye's earphone and left.

"You are the only brave girl who fight BTS~"Someone talk again.

"I said stop ta-"She stop talking because she realize that he's not Jungkook.

"Aaish~What are you doing here?"She asked coldly.

"I'm just waiting my driver to fetch me"Jimin said.

"Uhm~Do you want bubble tea?"He continue

"Ahh~No thanks."She answered.

"Come on~I'll treat you!"Jimin said and he grab EunHye's wrist.They run through the Bubble Tea store and Jimin buy two bubble tea for them.

EunHye's POV

I though he's a evil boy too like the other members but he's not,he is different to his hyungs.

"Here's your choco bubble tea"Jimin said and he smiled widely.I thanked him and i took a sip to my bubble tea.

"Can you accept me to be your friend even if i'm a member of BTS?"JiMin asked.

"If course~I accept you because you're a soft hearted boy unlike Jungkook"I said and i smiled.

We finished our Bubble tea and we exited the store.Our driver are talking to each other,we walk towards the waiting area.Jimin ask my phone number and i give it. Before we enter our respective car,we say "Good Bye" to each other and we wave our hand.

Dinner Time

"How's your 1st day in your new school?"Mom asked.

"Erm,I met a new friends and...new enemy mom~"i answered.All of their eyes stares at me with a wide eyes.

"New enemy?Waeyo?"They asked.

"Aigoo~My new friend Hyeri told me that the BTS always bully her,so...I'm just protecting her because they starts bully her awhile ago,you know what?She don't want to enter her class because of them."I explained and i sip my juice.

"Ahh jinjja?And who's that B..T.B..T...ughh!What's that?"Eonnie asked curiously.

"Bangtan Seonyon Dan~They are the kingka in our school,They say that i'm the first student who shouted them,but~i don't care,i'm not scared of them!"I said coldly

"The leader named Jungkook is the owner of that school,he's intelligent and he always rank at first.That's what i know~"i continue and continue eating.

"Hah?The owner of that school?Ooh~Stop fighting to that B..B..aissh bla bla bla~Because there is a tendency to kick you out."my dad said.

"Kick me out?No dad~If they did,i don't care~There's a lot of school here in Seoul dad,and they don't have rights to kick me out of that school because i'm just doing just to stop them bullying the whole students~Okay,i finished my meal,Thanks and goodnight to all of you"I said and i go upstairs.

END OF POV

Her dad,mom and eonnie are speachless because of what EunHye said.

"She always talk smartly~Aissh a genius girl"Hayoung said

"Yeah~A cold blooded girl"Her dad said.

"I know right~"Her mom said.