Chapter 9-Why?

"Where's your mom Jungkook?"Hyeri asked Jungkook

"Why did you asked that all of a sudden?"He said

"Because,i'm just curious about you,you always bully your schoolmates,are your parents did'nt know what you are doing?"Hyeri asked

"No,they don't give any attention to me~They hate me even if i'm the top 1 in the class.They always give attention to my older brother!The heirs of the school"He said and his tears falls down,Eunhye look at him and handed a hankerchief.

"Your older brother?"Eunhye asked

"Yes,he is a Teacher student but,i'm smarter than him.I hate him so much!"Jungkook replied

"Ooh~Uhm why are you bullying your schoolmates?"Eunhye asked again

"Uhm~i want to catch the attention of my parents.I want them to scold me to remind me that they love me but there's no students trying to report it to the principal"He answered

"Who's your mom? Is that the Principal?"Hyeri asked

"No~She's my auntie"he said

"Hmm I'm going to sleep now"Jungkook said and he shut his eyes down

The three of them are peacefully sleeping on the grass.

The sun goes up and Hyeri is the one who wake up,she saw Eunhye sleeping while her hand is on Jungkook's chest.

"OMG~haha,hmm where's my camera?"Hyeri talk to herself and get her camera on her bag,she capture it and save it quickly.She walk away and she saw a clean water,she sit at side of that water and play.

Jungkook open his eyes and he feel a hand on his chest and it's Eunhye's hand.Eunhye's make Jungkook's chest as her pillow all of sudden and Jungkook wa shocked.

"Ooh"Jungkook whispered and he just sleep again.

Eunhye and Jungkook open their eyes and Eunhye was shocked.She stood up quickly and take a bow.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook,i think it's a pillow,i'm so sorry,sorry.I'm very sorry Jungkook,Sorry,jeongmal mianhae"Eunhye said,still bowing.

"No,it's okay."he said and smile.They notice that Hyeri is not there and ger bag too.The find Hyeri on the water part and they found it.

"Yah!Hyeri-ssi~"Eunhye yelled

"Ow~the cute couple are here,let's take a bath,it's so clean right?"Hyeri said

"Yeah,let's go"Jungkook said and he took Eunhye's hand to run towards Hyeri.Jungkook took out his t-shirt and go to the water.

"Oh there's a golden fish~"he whispered. Eunhye's jaw was dropped because of Jungkook's abs while Hyeri is already taking a bath with her clothes.Jungkook go up and sit besides Eunhye,he wave his hands to Eunhye's face to call her attention.

"Oo-oh~W-wae?"Eunhye asked

"Let's take a bath now,Let's go"Jungkook said

"Ugh?"Hyeri

Jungkook stood up infront of Eunhye and he look at her face.

"Why are you being like that all of sudden?"Jungkook asked

"Beca-because..."she stop

"Because of Jungkook's abs?"Hyeri teased her.

"Yah!O-of course not~"Eunhye said and look at her left side to avoid looking at Jungkook's abs

"Haha really?Don't mind it,let's take a bath now come on~I will wear my shirt if you want"Jungkook said

"Ah n-no need,okay,let's  g-go"Eunhye said

Jungkook hold the hand of Eunhye while going down the water.

"Uhm?I will take a bath with my clothes?"Eunhye asked.

"Of course,wae?Do you want to take a bath only your undergarments?"Hyeri asked

"N-no?But i'm not comfortable to this jogging pants,i will just change to my mini shorts."Eunhye said and she took out her shorts on her bag and change it.

She go to the water and they enjoy playing with the fish and taking a bath.

"By the way,how's your ankle"Jungkook said

"It's already fine"she said

"Uhm,let's go now,we need to find the exit"Hyeri said and she go up.

Eunhye go up but she fall all of sudden.Jungkook catch her and he hold Eunhye's waist.

"Gwenchana?"Jungkook asked and she nodded.

Jungkook carry Eunhye a bridal style and she let Eunhye to sit.They change their clothes and hurry to find the exit before the sun goes down.