ⓒⓐⓜⓟ

1 hour later...

They already exit the bus and find their better place to build their own tent.

While Hyeri is building her own tent,Someone throw a crampled paper to her and she saw Jungkook.

"Uh oh~Sorry!haha"Jungkook teased but she snob it.EunHye accidentally touch the sharp stuff and her index finger bleed non-stop.Jungkook was shock,he quickly took out his clean hankerchief and tie it on EunHye's finger.

"Are you okay?Hah?"Jungkook asked in worried face and EunHye nodded.Jungkook take the chair and he let EunHye to sit.

"Wait,i will just take my first aid kit"Jungkook said and he quickly run in his tent.

Jungkook cameback with his first aid kit on his hand.He untie the hankerchief and he put a anti-bacterial liquid on EunHye's finger.

"Ouch"EunHye whispered.

"Calm down"Jungkook said.All students are staring at them.

"Wow,am i dreaming?"Hyeri

"It's imposible"Jin

"OMG"other girls

"They are seem's like a cute couple isn't it?"Other girls

"Yuck!What the hell~" a strange girl said

Jungkook wrap the bandage on EunHye's hand and put a tape.She thanked Jungkook for curing her wound.

"Just sit their and i will finish your tent~"Jungkook said

"N-no,i'll take care of it"She replied

"Just sit their and i'm the one who'll finish it,you have a cut on your finger,you can't do this"Jungkook said and he finished the tent quickly.He look at EunHye and she's already sleeping at the folded chair.

Jungkook enter all EunHye's stuff on EunHye's tent.He carry EunHye inside of the tent and put a blanket.

Jungkook POV

"She's so beautiful"i thought

I facepalm and realize what am i saying.Aigoo~Why am i acting like this?Hmmft.This rude girl!

I go out to her tent and i saw her s4 phone on the folded chair.I get her phone and unlock it.I saw her angelic face on her wallpaper,her pretty smile and her beautiful eyes.

"Ah?Did i say that?Ugh,No Way!Yuuck!"I said and i put her handphone on her tent.

"Hi Jungkook,How are you?"A beautiful girl asked.

"What's your name?"I asked

"You don't know me?Aigoo~I thought my popularity in our school is enough."she said

"Hah?What are you saying?"I asked

"I'm so popular in our school but you don't know me?And..you're my classmate.By the way,i am Park Boram.The prettiest girl in our school,but i wonder why our teacher call Ms. Oh as a "Beautiful" lady.Haha~"Boram said.

"Self proclaim~"i whisper

"What?"Boram asked.

"Ahh nothing~How did you say that you're the prettiest girl in our school?"i asked

"Because i have a lot of sutor~That's it.No wonder."Boram said comfortably

"Okay."i said and leave

"Yah!Wait!"She yelled.I stop and asked her why?

"What's with you and Eunhye?Are you in a relationship with her?I thought~you hate her"she said and laugh slightly

"Why are you asking?None of your business"Jungkook said and leave.

"Aishh~Don't you like me?I'm prettier than that EunHye~"Boram whispered.