"I just don't wanna lose you.."

For the last few weeks, Cody (my boyfriend), has been showing me around the set of Teen Wolf. When Cody was busy filming scenes, I would usually go hang out with Holland or Shelley, but lately I've been spending time with Dylan. When Cody first brought me to set, Dylan was super nice and we've gotten really close. I guess somethings bothering Cody because he hasn't been taking me to set a lot recently.

"Cody, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing babe. I'm leaving for set so I'll see you later." he said. "Did Jeff say I couldn't go or do you not want me around anymore?" I asked, crossing my arms. "You've been so distant from me Cody...please talk to me." I said. "I'm just protecting myself from getting hurt." he said. "What do you mean? I'm not trying to hurt you." I said. "That's not what it seems like." he said. "What are you even talking about Cody?" I asked.

"You think I don't notice? I see you all the time with Dylan and I see the way you are with him! Honestly Y/N, did you really think I was that stupid?" he said, taking a step towards me. "Cody do you hear yourself right now?! You're yelling at me for spending time with my best friend! That is all he is to me and you know that!" I yelled back. "You spend more time with him then me." he said. "Cody..are you jealous?" I asked. "No...o-okay maybe. But you're MY girl. NOT Dylan's." He said, pulling me closer by my belt loops. "I know baby, I'm all yours." I smiled, kissing him.