Sweet Like Sweet Tea

It's not that I hate Cody Christian, but I hate Cody Christian. I only hate him because I like him, if that makes any sense. He was always worried about how he looked and only cared about himself. He never looked out for anyone. So when I had to act with him for Teen Wolf, I was very reluctant, but secretly excited. Again, I'm an actress, it's easy for me to hide true emotions.

"Tyler, do I have to do this scene with him?" I asked. "Yes, Y/N. It's not that hard." Tyler said, dragging me to set. "But I don't want to kiss him." I said. "It won't be that bad." He said, winking at me. Tyler was the only person that knew my secret. "Tyler I am serious. I cannot act properly with him. He makes me mess up. And you know I don't have the guts to kiss him, even if it's acting." I said, sighing. "You'll find out soon enough why he wanted you t be his love interest on the show." Tyler said, winking again and walking away.

"Hey, you ready?" Cody said, from behind me. I rolled my eyes, "As ready as I'l ever be." I said, and brushed passed him. I turned and saw him smirk at me.

As we got ready, he came over to me. "After we're done with this scene, meet me out back. I wanna talk." He whispered and walked to his place.

"Action!" Jeff yelled.

(They decided to use your actual name)

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" Cody asked me. "I wanted to help. I hate feeling useless Theo. Let me help." I said. "No. It's too dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt.." he trailed. The rain started pouring down over us, almost immediately soaking us head to toe. "You mean too much to me and I don't wanna see you get hurt, or worse killed. So please, go home." he said. "Theo you mean a lot to me too. Don't you think I worry when you're out here fighting and I'm at home waiting for you to call me. "I want to help because I wanna protect you." I said. "I am supposed to be the one protecting you. You shouldn't even be out here right now." He said. "I don't care Theo. I am not going home. I am part of this pack too. And if you can't see that the-" I was cut off by his lips crashing to mine. My hands immediately found his hair and we stood there for what felt like ages.

"Aaaaand cut! That was great you two." Jeff yelled. I pulled away from Cody and turned to walk back toward the wardrobe trailer to change. "Y/N!" he yelled. I turned and looked at him. "Don't forget." he smiled, and winked before walking away.

After changing into dry clothes and drying my hair and getting it back to the way it was, I walked out back to meet Cody. I didn't see anyone so I thought it was all just a big joke and when I turned around, I was met with, not a pair of eyes, but lips and my back was pressed to the fence. When they pulled away I looked up and saw Cody. "Hi." I squeaked out. "You know that I wasn't me acting back there right? That kiss was real." he said. "I thought you hated me? What happened to that?" I asked. "I never hated you. I liked you but I was afraid that you wouldnt feel the same because when you first came to set, you said that you would never date a co-star/an actor because it would be stressful. I never meant to treat you that way. I just thought it would make my feeling for you go away and it didn't. I am really sorry I ju-" I stopped him by placing my lips to his and putting my hands in his hair.

He smiled after a little bit and began kissing me back. "You talk to much, has anyone ever told you that?" I asked, smirking. "Does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" he asked smiling."Yes Cody, it does."I said, closing the gap between our lips once again.

"FINALLY!!" we heard behind us. I pulled away and saw the cast standing there clapping and smiling. I blushed and hid my face in Cody's chest. "Come on you guys!" I said, getting tackled in bear hugs from everyone.