"Here I was thinking you cared about me!"

I decided to pay Cody a surprise visit while he's filming for Teen Wolf today. It was only a half an hour away so it wasn't a long travel.
I parked my car and saw Dylan and Tyler in the parking lot. "Hey guys! Have you seen Cody?" I asked, walking up to them. "Yeah, last we saw him he was in his trailer." They said. "Thanks guys." I said, heading towards his trailer.
When I got there, I knocked on the door but there was no answer. So I took it upon my self to open the door. When I did, I saw the last thing I expected to see. Shelley was on top of my boyfriend, kissing him like there was no tomorrow.
"CODY?!" I yelled. Shelley and him shot up, him pushing her off him. "Y/N?! What are you doing here?" He asked. Shelley had walked by but not before whispering, "I an so sorry.". "I came here to be a good girlfriend and surprise my boyfriend with a visit and some coffee! But clearly you're too busy cheating on me to care!" I yelled, throwing the coffee at him. It got all over his shirt and pants. "I know this looks bad but I swear she came on to me." He said, stepping closer to me. "Here I was, thinking you actually cared about me." I said, tears running down my cheeks. "I do care about you!" He yelled, holding onto my arms. "Get away from me! I hate you Cody!" I yelled, pushing him back. "Babe please I-" "No! You don't get to say that anymore! We're done Cody!" I yelled. I turned to head out the door, but before I could leave, I turned and looked at him. "You know, I was so in love with you and never would look at another guy because that's how loyal I was go you. You knew that I barely trusted anyone. You broke me Cody Christian-beyond repair." I said, walking out of the trailer.
I ran to my car, tears streaming down my face. "Hey Y/N, what happened?" Tyler asked, grabbing my arms to get a good look at me. "Why don't you go ask my ex boyfriend and Shelley-maybe they'll give you a clue." I said, getting into my car and driving home.
~flash forward 6 months~
6 months. It's been 6 months since that day. Cody has been trying to call and text but I've been sending him to voice mail any leaving him on read. I don't know if I am ready to face him and let him explain. 'Better late then never' I thought to myself. I picked up my phone and texted Cody.
Me: Hey, if you wanna talk I'm up for it. Come by the house.
I waited a few minutes before I heard my phone ding.
Cody: okay..I'll be there in a few.
I looked around and decide to clean before her gets here. Just as I'm throwing the last of the trash in the garbage, there's a knock at the door. I take a deep breath and open the door. Cody looked like a hot mess. He was dressed in sweats and a hoodie, his hair was disheveled and he had dark bags under his eyes.
"Hey" I said, moving to the side to let him in. "Hey." He said, coming in and taking a seat on the couch. I followed him and took a seat near him (but not too close) and faced him. "I guess I'm the one who should start?" He asked. I nodded, inside of what to say. "Let me just start with I love you. I know it doesn't seem like it but I do. I swear to you that will never happen again. I am lost with out you. I need you in my life Y/N. Please give me one more chance and I will never let you down or break your heart or do anything to hurt you. Just please," he said, getting on his knees in front of me. "..give me another chance to prove that I'm in love with you." He said, grabbing my hands and holding them in his.
I sighed, "Cody, what I saw really hurt me.." I said. "I know, and I am sorry. She came on to me I swear to you. I never would hurt you like that." He said. I thought about it. 'There's no shame in trying again.' I thought. I let out a sigh and looked at Cody and smiled. "I hate you Christian, for making me love you even when I wanna hate you." I said. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Does that mean you're giving me another chance?" He asked, with hope filled eyes. I nodded, "Ues, but so help you god if you fuck up again." I said, holding him close to me. "I promise baby, nothing like that will ever happen again."