"This is gonna sound crazy.."

Requested by:
I really hope you like it😊

I was on my way to meet my best friend Dylan on the set of his t.v show Teen Wolf and hang out for a while. He was waiting for me with Tyler and another boy that was really cute.

"Hey Sasha!" He yelled, hugging me as soon as I stepped out of my car. "Hey Dyl, what's up?" I asked, hugging him back. "Not much, I have someone I want you to meet," he said, leading me over to where Tyler was with that other cute boy. "Sasha, this is Cody. Cody, this is Sasha, the girl I told you about." He said. I smiled shyly and extended my hand to shake his. "You talked about me?" I asked, looking at Dylan. "Duh-you're my best friend." He said.

We walked back and saw Holland, Shelley, and Dylan Sprayberry sitting near the trailers talking. "Hey guys, this is Sasha." Dylan introduced me. I smiled and waved at very one. "Dylan, Tyler! We need you on set!" Jeff yelled. They nodded. "Hey-I gotta go. You gonna be okay with Cody until I get back?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I smiled and he walked away.

"So, tell me about yourself." Cody said when we found a shady place to sit. "Well, what do you wanna know?" I asked. "About you. To be honest-Dylan probably already told me everything. But I wanna talk to you so yeah." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Okay, well-I love to read and Teen Wolf is my absolute favorite show on t.v." I said, smiling. "Who is your favorite character?" He asked. I smiled, blushing and looking down. "Theo.." I mumbled. "Theo? Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Why?" "I have no idea. I think it's because when we first saw him, he was an asshole that only wanted things for himself. But as you go through the seasons, you slowly start to see that he isn't this cold hearted monster and has the capacity of caring for people even though he wants to be badass. I think it makes him more human that way." I said.

I looked up and saw Cody just staring at me. "What?" I asked. "This is gonna sound crazy...but do you wanna go on a date with me?" He said. All I did was stare back at him. "Come on, it would be fun!" He said, taking my hand in his. "Are you serious?" I asked, convincing myself that what I heard was true. "Of course I'll go on a date with you." I said, smiling. His smile grew and he gave me a big hug spinning me around.

We looked at each other and in that moment we knew what was happening. He started leaning in and the next thing I knew I felt his lips on mine.

A/N: I really hope you liked it! This was the first request so I hope I did okay😊