Boyfriend Tag-REQUESTED

"Hey, what's up guys! It's Max Rose here, back with another video. Today we have a very special guest. Despite all his complaining and whining, I got him to agree. Help me welcome Cody to my boyfriend Cody!" I said, pulling him down beside me. "Hey guys!" he said, waving into the camera. "Today we have a classic, basic af video for you. We'll be doing the boyfriend tag, despite all of Cody's whining and complaining." I said, looking at Cody and smiling. "So, explain to me what I have to do again." he said. "I am gonna ask you some questions about our relationship and myself and you have to answer them to the best of your abilty." I said.

"You ready?" I asked, pulling up the questions on my phone. He nodded. "When and where did we first meet?"I asked. "We met at a convention for teen wolf 3 years ago." He said, proud that he got the answer right. "Correct! Where was our first date?" I asked. "Our first date was at Chipotle and it was super spicy, like you!" he said, laughing afterwards. "You even said that when we went." I giggled, kissing his cheek. We went on for another 10 minutes and then it was time to end. "Last one, are you ready?" I asked. "Bring it." he said. "I am going to Starbucks, what am I going to order?" I asked, looking at him with raised eyebrows. "Well in the summer, you get a shaken tea infusion and in the fall you get a PSL, classic white girl order." he said.

"I am so not that basic!" I said, after we finished filming. "I know babe, I was just messing with you. You couldn't be basic if you tried." He smiled, moving my blonde curls away from my neck and planting soft kisses as I put my camera away.

"Not now Cody." I said, turning to walk into the bedroom. "You have no idea what you just got yourself into." he smirked, closing the bedroom door behind him.

A/N: @BeautifulMax2001 I really hope you liked it! Sorry it was so short and kinda crappy (you can tell me if it is, I won't be mad I promise). Feel free to request another at anytime :)