Heartbreaker part 2

Why? I really want to know. why did he do this to me? I've done nothing but love him and now I'm living with my best friend because he cheated on me. Yes I left. I'm living with my best friend Brynne. It isn't bad I love her and all but I can't sleep without Nash holding me and I'm miserable because of it. Every now and then I get so tired I pass out but that's the only sleep I get.

"Sadie!!" Brynne yelled breaking me from my thoughts. I walked down the stairs to see Brynne with a sorry look on her face. Behind her was Nash. His amazing blue eyes were dull. If his whole body was ripped to shreds it would be okay if his eyes were bright and full of life like before. Now though seeing them empty and dull it breaks my heart. It was him who got us into this mess and I hate that but I really hope he finds a way out it soon because it is breaking him to pieces and anyone could see that.

"what are you doing here Nash?" I asked. my mouth was dry and my hands were shaking. I put them to my side to try and stop it. "I came to talk. To you" he said quickly shooting a glare in Brynne's direction. I figured she gave him a lot of crap. "Ok..." When I said it Brynne's face was pretty shocked. "alone" Nash said annoyed. I turned around and walked to my temporary room with him closely following behind me. I got in and sat on my bed while he shut the door and came to sit next to me. Awkward...... "You know I love you right?" he finally spoke up but definitely took me a little off guard with his question. I looked up to his eyes and could see that they were glazed with tears. I've only seen him cry once when his grandpa passed away. When it happened I held him and let him cry on my shoulder. I felt awful for him. Nash hasn't cried since then. "I guess that I wasn't sure" I said shrugging. "You cheated on me. It killed me inside. And I don't know what to think!" I yelled. "I was so stupid and wrong! You deserve better than that! And please if you let me I want to give you better" he said coming up to me and rubbing my temples. My breath hitched in my throat at his words. "I don't know Nash. You told me you would be faithful and you weren't.... You lied." Tears were running out of my eyes.

"When I told you before I was scared and I didn't know what to do or think. Now though I've had so long to think about it and I know what to do. I nome that all in weed to do is tell you how I feel." I shook my head unsure. "please.. just one more shot." I knew what I wanted. "Nash....

HAHA YOU ALL PROBABLY HATE ME FOR THAT👆
Vote for a new one! I want 15!!!