1: The Encounter

!!!

Closing your eyes, you emptied your mind while you move your body along with the upbeat music on the background. You were new at the area and you decided to check out the night life there since it's one of your favorite things to do-- clubbing, drinking, flirting, and if you got lucky, getting laid.

"Hi," a low voice from behind greeted and you turned around, a middle aged man was dancing in front of you with all his might trying look sexy and all, but you were just getting turned off by him so you decided to back away.

"Hey where are you going hottie?" The man said gripping on your wrist.

"Uhm, you're hurting me," you said, trying to sound tough but in reality you were getting nervous already.

"She said you're hurting her douche," a younger handsome man said as he tried to get his body in between you and the older guy.

"It has nothing to do with you kid," the older screamed as he set his fist flying on the air but the younger guy was fast, he ducked the punch and successfully landing one on the older guy's face.

Security were already on their way and the older guy got sent out of the club.

"I could at least get a 'thank you'," the young man whispered on your ear sitting down beside you on the bar  counter.

"Thanks," you said, gulping a bottle of vodka.

A tight grip on your thigh sent shivers to your whole body.

"Not that kind of thank you kitty," he said on the skin of your neck.

And moments later you found yourself being dragged inside the nearest hotel room. Hands all over each other's body while he opened the door and closes it and pinned you on the wall. Not leaving your mouth he hurriedly remove his buttoned up shirt revealing his well toned upperbody which made you rest your palms on him trailing every valley of his chest and abs. He held your ass squeezing it thus earning a moan from you, he made you jump so you could wrap your legs around his torso as he placed wet kisses on your neck and collarbone.

He made his way on the bed and threw both of your bodies on the mattress, your body shivered feeling his cold palms on your thigh near your aching center, he slowly made his way up, lifting your skirt up by every second and a loud sigh left your lips when he finally reached your clothed core and trailed it with his finger.

"F*ck, your p*ssy is so drenched already," he gritted.

"Ah! Stop teasing! And f*ck me already!" You whined.

And with that, he didn't waste anymore time and immediately pull your top out of your body then next was your skirt along with your panties, the suddenly gush of air on your wetness made you gasp holding onto the sheets. You helped undid his pants pulling it down freeing his already hard erection, you moaned at the site of his thick shaft infront of you, precum dripping on the head and nerves were already visible while he gave himself a few pumps spreading his own cum on his length.

And without any warning he slammed himself inside your wet folds sliding effortlessly in, so deep that you had to scream as your walls stretched for him. He gave you no time to adjust and he just started moving in and out of you, you gripped on his bisceps  as he continued shoving himself in, breath fanning on your cheeks while he tried to focus on his erratic movements.

"F*cking tight, your wet p*ssy feels so good around me."

"Ahh!! Shiit!! Wait, I-- don't--your name!" You heaved as he continued his monoeuvre.

"Call me--Justin!!" He answered.

"Oh! Yes! Justin right there! Faster!"

"F*ckkk! That's so hot baby!"