11: (V)irus

A/N

I am so sorry for the (a little bit) late update. Writing this chapter was a bit hard for me due to so many factors.-- I've tried my best to convey the emotions through my writing and I really hope that I've been able to do just that.

Also, please note that I'm an engineer and not a medical profressional or anything of that sort thus I might have put some incorrect factors in connection with some medical matters here,-- so please do understand my mistakes if there's any.

Thank you for the support until now guys! 😘😘😘😘

Voicing a soft groan on your neck, Jungkook pulled you closer to his bare body cuddling your frame, you slightly giggled sensing the ticklish feeling of his hot breath on the skin of your throat.

The light from the sun outside the window peeked through the curtains providing just enough light for Jungkook to see parts of your milky soft skin peering onto the covers.

"I wish I could stay like this forever," Jungkook said.

You made yourself to look at him and smiled, "we could if you want to."

He chuckled pulling you close once again.

"I've never felt so contended with my life until now," he said wrapping you even more, "I'm finally happy, thank you Y/N."

You smiled and kissed his chest, there's no need for words anymore as you both relished the moment of being together. You inhaled,-- following the tempo of his breathing, matching it with yours, and you listened to his heart beating, enunciating like music on your ears.

Moments later he shifted and finally broke the silence.

"Aren't you going to school today?" He asked.

"The sembreak is just around the corner, so there's nothing much to do anymore," you explained, "plus, being together with my husband is more important."

He nodded slightly, "I agree," and you both chuckled.

"Uhm, why don't you take a bath first," Jungkook offered and you agreed going to the bathroom after getting a pair of jeans and a white shirt on the closet that Jungkook probably bought before hand.

The door to the bathroom closed and Jungkook immediately reached for his cellphone by the bedside table and texted his best friend.

Jungkook: Hyung, can I have a one day extension?

It took awhile before Taehyung replied. Jungkook had already shifted several times on the bed-- he needed a reply before you finish taking a bath.

Taehyung: Jungkook, I've already put up with you. Come back to the hospital now.

Jungkook: Please Hyung.

"Is there anything wrong?" You asked exiting the bathroom looking at Jungkook's frustrated face.

There's a pop up on Jungkook's phone but he shot his gaze on you before he could even notice the text.

Taehyung: It's already time for your medication, take it then come back here at the hospital.

Jungkook's phone vibrated but he just shove it off under the pillow.

"Nothing babe, I'll take a shower now," he said and went straight to the bathroom.

You sat on the mattress, browsing on your cellphone for awhile as you waited for Jungkook to finish when you felt his cellphone vibrating somewhere on the bed, you scanned the bed sheets with your palms until you reached his phone under a pillow.