7: (R)ip

!!! WARNING: SMUT AHEAD (21+)

Rumbling around the hallways, you couldn't seem to caught a glimpse of your boyfriend around which you'd normally do. Memories from the day before flashed and a sudden feeling of brood came to you.

"I hope he's okay," mumbling to yourself as you open your locker to get your textbooks.

A loud gasp escaped your throat as a bunch of photos fell on the ground, scattering right onto your feet.

Looking closely you saw yourself on the photos, smile plastered on your face while a guy was kissing your neck at a club. There were several photos like the one you saw first and each time there was a different angle or a different guy. The word slut  was written on red lipstick on some of the photos and there were some that says stay away from Jungkook, and you had to scoff at the immaturity of the one who made these.

"Slut," you heard from behind you and you immediately turned to look who it was. "A slut will always be a slut, no matter what you do to them."

It was the girl from your class which you had a fight before, she was with her friends staring sharply at you as they approached your position and you had to stood up to level yourself to her.

"He'll get tired of you soon enough, and he'll come back to me again," she said.

You made a fist, how could Jungkook not mentioned that he dated this bitch? You were boiling inside and it reflected on your face as it turned red.

"Oh, so it seems like he hasn't told you yet," she laughed loudly catching the attention of the people passing by. "We've spent lots of fun time together you know," she leaned closer to you, "especially on bed, while he moan my name."

You bit on your lower lip as you stood still, not knowing what to say or do, the girl winked at you and turned around leaving you steaming inside.

"Y/N--," Jimin called at you, but your eyes were on fire and you didn't saw his worried face as you passed by him by the hall.

The bell rang signaling the start of the final classes and you stomped your feet as you entered your classroom ready to walk straight to Jungkook when you saw his empty seat, your gaze voluntarily darted to that girl's chair which was empty as well.

Students were rushing towards their rooms on the hallways while you looked from left to right trying to find your boyfriend, you went upstairs to the library the only place you haven't check yet --just in case, you thought. And you were right, there they were, his back was on you as he talked to the girl, she saw you though, and a vexatious smile crept on her lips as she winked at you and immediately turned around and left Jungkook right by the entrance of the library.

Turning around, he saw your clenched fists as you walked heavily towards him, "Hi, babe, is there anything wro--."

You slapped him right on the face and the skin immediately turned pink.

"What was that huh?" You asked, voice higher than the usual.

He chuckled, "Babe--."

"You dated that girl and yet you didn't told me? You knew I had an incident with her."

"And this is exactly why I didn't Y/N."

"What did you talked about? Have you just decided that you want her more than me?"

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows together, how could you say something like that when he already told you how much he loves you.

"Y/N," he started, he was getting a bit annoyed by your actions and he wasn't feeling so well since this morning and when he finally came to the campus he was suddenly stopped by Jimin saying that you got bullied just moments ago, and he didn't have to say anymore as Jungkook already knew who it was and  immediately dragged that ex-girlfriend of his near the library and told her to stay away from you and that he doesn't love her, and he never actually did.