6: (O)n the floor

Only  him could make you feel this way as he leaned to kiss you, tasting your salty tears while you sniffled through his lips.

"...remember that."

You both withdrew and he leaned his forehead on yours, lips still brushing each other while you both closed your eyes.

"I love you too Jungkook," you mumbled and you felt his lips curved into a smile as he picked on yours again.

"I love you more."

You slightly punched on his chest and hid your face there.

"It's so cute when you get shy baby," he said wrapping you into a warm hug. "Let's sleep for tonight, I know you're tired."

And you slept safe and sound which you've never did in such a long time.

---

Sneaking out of the bed, you still managed to look back at the sleeping Jungkook on your mattress, he looked so peaceful and cute and it brought a smile on your lips.

You did your morning routine in a flash and went to the kitchen to make some pancakes. Moments later you felt a pair of strong arms around your waist-- Jungkook hugged from behind and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I could wake up to this every single day, and will never grew tired of it."

You just smiled at his sweet statement.

"You look so hot while making pancakes baby," he continued, swaying your bodies a bit, "how can you be so hot?"

You rolled your eyes, of course you will look sexy since you were only wearing an oversized white shirt and panties underneath the apron. You just let him stuck to you like a koala while you moved back and forth setting up the table.

You both ate and finally decided to have your first official date at the zoo-- only because you insisted, Jungkook had said.

"Look! Look! Zebras!!!!" You screamed dragging Jungkook towards them.

"WOAH BEARRRRRR!!!!!!" And you dragged him again.

"What's that tall?... KWANG SOO!!!!! There's a freaking giraffe in here," you smiled widely turning to him.

Moments later you were running towards a different direction.

"Ugh! You're so slow," you complained letting go of him as you ran towards the crocodiles.

Honestly, he was tired being forced to run around the area from left to right, but he couldn't resist the smile that would suddenly curve on his lips when ever he sees you enjoying yourself like a little kid.

"Are you 6 or something?" He asked.

"Please, please, pleaseeeeee, I haven't been to a zoo since my parents..." You stopped and although you tried to hide the broken expression on your face, Jungkook still saw it.

"FINE! Only because you insisted," he said and a smile beamed on your face as you threw a hug on him.

And there he was right now looking at your smiling face as you focused on the reptile behind the fence. He adored you so much, and it actually felt weird for him since he hadn't been like this to any other girls, but since the first time you've met, he somehow felt that you were different and there was something about you that attracted him, draw him to you. At first he thought is was just lust, but after that night, he couldn't get you off his mind and when you both met again for the second time, he had to believe that it was faith. He might sound like a weird hopeless romantic guy but being here now in this moment with you, he's happy-- that you're finally his and he's finally yours.

You turned to face him, smile not leaving your face as you walked towards where Jungkook was standing. He blinked a bit trying to focus on you and he squinted his eyes for you were already getting blurry on his vision, he saw your expression turned worried and you sprinted towards him as you grabbed his shoulders just in time before he'd fall forward.

"Are you alright Jungkook?" You asked worried, he placed his hand on his temple slightly pressing on it, his eyes close while he nodded.

"I'm fine, I just got a bit dizzy, maybe because of the heat," he explained.

"Let's just go home, okay?" You offered but he was quick to shook his head.

"No, no, we haven't even saw the bunnies yet," he said smiling faintly.

"But--," you were about to complain when he pulled your chin up and smacked your lips.

"No buts babe."

You were really worried about him but he was persistent on sweeping the whole zoo for you to see all the animals in there. You both strode along the area, walking side by side when all of a sudden he grab hold of your swinging hand and swiftly intertwined your fingers, you felt blood rushed to your face as he gently rub his thumb on the back of your hand.

"So you won't get lost," he said after and you giggled.

All in all, it was a fun day, and you were glad you spent it with Jungkook. You'd still ask him if he's feeling well from time to time and he would immediately reply yes, but the worried feeling still won't leave you since you could see that he's gotten a little bit pale since awhile ago.

"Dream of me," he mumbled against your lips, his hand at the small of your back pressing your stomach on him. He'd already brought you home but you won't get inside your apartment so you both stood there by the door as he hugged you.

"At least stay for a bit?"

"We'll see each other tomorrow at school okay?"

You pouted and he kissed you fast, "Okay."

And you finally went inside and slumped on the bed smiling like crazy.

He already looked on his bag several times but couldn't find his medicine, his hands were starting to tremble, how could he be so stupid to left his meds at home. He sprinted to his apartment which was gladly not far from yours. Rumbling over the keys he'd finally managed to open the door and dashed to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

He was palpitating, and beads of sweat came trickling down his temple. "Ughhh!" The pain on his head was unbearable and his vision was starting to get black and all he could hear was this ringing sound. He held his weight on the sink as he took a pill and shove it right onto his throat just before he fall on the tiled floor with a thud.

A/N

5.3k views for DISRESPECT, waah!! Thank you guysss 😘😘😘

Trivia about me: Just in case you were curious (which I think you're not) 😂 - I have 9 pillows around by bed, two of them have Jungkook's face on it 😂😂😂😂😂 + 2 stuffed toys.

K. Bye 😂