Chapter 5

RIN

OhEmGeeee! I'm so hyped up! :3

Today is the day.

It's School Festival!

It's the last day of October, it's halloween too.

Which means Len and me would be singing "Trick and Treat" which would make it sound more traditional

..

and cool :)

I activated the speakers..

"Hello. Hilda :) Can you please prepare our performance costumes?"

"UH? Okay, Rin-sama :)"

I went down and ate cereal. I took a bath and prepared myself. I brought my make-up kit. Meiko would do the make-up for both of us.

I prepared my things and went to school.

And usually :)

We both arrived together again.

And speaking of the paper planes. I've recieved lots of planes lately. I kept it in a treasure chest I got when I was a kid. It's empty anyway, so I used it. Who could've sent me those?

Anyway. Meiko did our make-up. Miku fixed our do's. We're on our way to put on our costumes.

Len went ahead since his were easy to wear.

When I went back inside the room,

everyone was looking at me..

Len...

It's as if he's mesmerized..

Could he be?

I blushed...

I hope he is...

LEN

Yes I am Rin, I'm so mesmerized.

You look

beautiful...

<3

I smile at her and she smiled back.

She's the most beautiful girl I've ever saw. <3

"I..I-I... t-think we s-should g-get ready..." I stuttered.

I can't focus.

She's just so beautiful *w*

We went to the school covered gym now. Heyooooooooooow I'm hyped. We sat at the backstage, waiting for our names to be called.

"How are you doing?" I asked Rin.

"Uhhh a bit nervous... how about you?" she said. Her hands are shivering.

"I'm fine. Everything's going to be fine Rin.." I held her hands and for the record, it seems to calm a bit.

"And now let's hear it for Len and Rin Kagamine :D"

Cheers were filled in the closed gym. We could feel their supports. Haha I feel like a star myself hufff.

"Let's do this?" I asked Rin.

"Oh we will!" Rin stood and we went to the stage.

[A/n if you wanna see Len and Rin's performance. A video is provided in the right side of the page --------> It's amazing! Watch it :3 I do not own the video. Credit goes toMotionMakerDiva of youtube. Len is so smexy there too ♥ ]

Our song ended with a very loud applause from our schoolmates.

They loved our performance yaaaaaaaaaaaay! :)

Even though I was forced to wear that costume and dance like that though haha but still what matters is that they love our performance.

I hugged Rin in the backstage! We did well. We sure did :)

RIN

"YOU BOTH ARE AMAZING!!!!" Hahaha I can't believe Miku came here running just to tell us that!

"You guys are winners! :3 It was sooooo. SUGOII!!!!!" It was still Miku. Same ol' Miku. Haha

--after a couple of minutes--

"We're now to announce the winners of Mister and Miss Voca High....."

The announcers announced the winners.

And as guessed..

We lost.

But it doesn't matter anyway. We both had fun AND it was worth the risk :)

HAKU

Len and Rin didn't win. But of course, for us, they're truly winners.

I just think they're gonna win something else.

They might have lost the title of Mister and Miss Voca High but there sure is another thing they're winning. And all there is to do is find out themselves.

RIN

Everyone is headed home now. I rushed to the room to get my things. I was alone again. Haha and just as I've expected another paper plane. But this time, it was of another color. Usually the paper planes I have were white. This paper plane is yellow. Must've used up all his white papers.

I opened it.

This time it wasn't facts anymore..

This was different from the previous planes..

----------------------------------

Rin

I had fun with you

-----------------------------------

He has? Who has?

Hmmmmmmmm this just seems weirder and weirder. Wait, I'll go tell Len about this. Maybe he'll help me find the culprit muhehehe :3

I went home and waited for Len. He's unusually late right now. I wonder what's he up to.

Okay, I'm gon use my telepathy then and see where he went.

Airport..

Hmmmmmm~ what's he doing in the airport. Must've went to get his relatives or such.

I waited for him..

1 hour

2 hours

3 hours

3 hours have passed. It's already 6.

What could've taken Len so long.

I looked outside by the window. It's already winter. There were already snow. I got sweater and jacket.

Where the heck are you Len?