Chapter 3

RIN

"I'll spin the bottle!" The hyperactive Miku volunteered. That's typical Miku. Always want to be ahead of things. She started spinning the bottle

slowy spins

much slower

slowed down

stopped...

"LEN! GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE BOTTLE IS POINTED AT YOU!" Miku said. This girl is really noisy haha :)

"Huh. Who me?" He looks puzzled. He pointed himself.

"Of course you dummy! There's no other Len here duh?!" I said. What's wrong with him. He hasn't been paying attention?

"Ohh.. HAHAHA. Okay then! What's the dare!!!" Len said as he stood up and do a peace-sign pose.

"Yuppie. You must sing!!!" Meiko said it like she was singing. Typical Meiko.

"No! Len's good at that. Let's try something else." The silent Haku said.

"Hmm. WHY DON'T WE LET HIM CARRY RIN EHHH? :D THAT WAY, WE'LL KNOW HOW STRONG HE IS." Dell said.

Everyone agreed with what Dell said. HAHA THAT LOSER WILL CARRY ME? PBBBF LIKE HE'LL EVER DO THAT.

I closed my eyes and laughed silently kufufufu. He's gun be punished for not doing the da-..

WAIT!!!!

HE CARRIED ME?????

MIKU

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

This is just so sweet! <3 <3 <3 <3

*giggles giggles*

Len carried Rin on his back. They both look perfect for each other. I looked at everyone and they're staring at Rin and Len in awe. They're.... They're just.... PERFECT... Perfect I tell you.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" everyone said in unison. Even our classmates who weren't a part of the game.

They're just so stunning.

They look perfect together aye aye! :3

"PUT ME DOWN LEN! WE'RE MAKING A SCENE! PUT ME DOWN!" Rin's blushing really hard. This is the first time I saw Rin blush like that.

They have great chemistry.

They should both go out.

"Hey Rin, Len.... You should both go out." -me.

I said hands in my back, closed eyes and smiling my heart out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ehhhhh? I opened my eyes.

Everyone was staring at me?

Wait... did I said something wrong?

"Yeah you should!"

"You're perfect!"

"So adorable!"

"Kawaiii (Cute!)"

"Totally!!!"

"This is romantic"

And everyone made a fuss about what I said. Len put Rin down. Both of them are red as blood nhaw. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 They're just both adorable.