Chapter 3

(Gladion's point of view)

At the Pokémon center (y/n) was being treated. She had fallen asleep on my chest and by the time we got to the Pokémon center they had said she had no major injuries. But she had lost a lot of blood.

Her mom came in and basically screamed "Where's my baby girl!"

Lille said "She's being taken care of don't worry."

I knew fully well that a mother would worry about her child no matter what had happened.

I said "She saved Lille and thought of everyone before herself. You really have raised a fine young lady."

Hau looked at me shocked and said "He can be nice!"

Lille giggled at Hau's sudden outburst. I was about to retort back but (y/n) was walking out from the hallway and said "Hey." softly.

I rushed up and hugged her. After reality set in I blushed and let go of her. Quickly turning around trying to hide my face. Her mother hugged her and scolded her "Don't ever do this again!"

(Y/n) said back "It wasn't my fault!"

Lille said "You did get them to hurt you on purpose."

Hau said "Do you have a death wish or something?"

Gladion said "I'm pretty sure she just likes helping people."

(Y/n) replied "Gladion is correct."

Her mother said "Come on your coming home right now!"

Llima walked in and saw (y/n). He rushed over and asked "What happened!!!"

Lille explained what happened and he automatically hugged the two girls. Lille blushed and so did Llima.

Hau then joined in the hug and they all looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and joined in on the hug.

Later that night...

I knocked on (y/n)'s door. Her mother opened up and said "May I help you?"

(Y/n) shoved her out of the door frame and came outside. She said "Sorry, she's gone into mama bear mode."

I chuckled a bit and said "Can we talk?"

She nodded her head and said "Sure."

We sat on our porch step and I said "I'm not very good at this so I'm just going to say it... I like you    (y/n)."

She smiled and said "I like you to!"

I said "You do?"

She said "I have since I meet you!"

I tilted her chin up a little bit and kissed her. She kissed back. When we finally broke apart we were smiling.

She said "What does this mean for us?

I asked "Would you be my girlfriend (y/n)?"

She hugged me and said "Yes!!"

We both heard something go click and we saw a flash. Infront of us was Lille and she said smiling "What a great picture for the photo album!"

(Y/n) screamed "Not happening! Give me that picture Lille!" She got up and started to chase Lille. I chuckled at the sight. The two most important people in my life were chasing each other right infront of me.