Chapter 23

(Your point of view)

So apparently I have to organize a festival since I'm the Champion. So I decided it would be at Iki town. I had booked the Pika rockers. Which was one trainer with his six weird looking pikachu's who played instruments.

I got the food, I was catering from Mallow's diner. Which mainly consisted of Ham, Mashed potatos, salad, vegetable soup, and creamed corn. I had ordered a nine layered chocolate cake from Hala.

For some reason the entertainment is me battling anyone who wanted to challenge me. But after I had all of that planned out I collapsed onto the couch as my boyfriend, Gladion snuggled with me.

This was certainly the good life. He made me happy and irritated me a lot.

*Time skip brought to you by frying pans everywhere*

I'm glad that everything has settled it was getting to dramatic. Of course though just about everyone challenged me.

I beat them all of course. Not to sound obnoxious or rude. Though I'm glad that everyone appreciates me. Unlike my dad and siblings. Wonder what happened to then anyway.

Well all I have to say to them is good riddance. Also that I hope they can live without my live.

Sorry it was so short today. But I fell as though chapter after chapter something bad kept happening. So I decided just to make a short fun one. I'll post another chapter in a couple of hours. Also don't be a silent reader. I would love to know what you think since this is my first fanfic. Thanks for reading!!!